"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God," I said to myself. I placed my hands on my face to try to cool down my burning cheeks. "I can't believe I just did that. What is wrong with me?" I couldn't even bring myself to look at Grayson out of pure embarrassment. I had pressed my chest into his, I had basically crawled into his lap like some hooker begging for him to get into my panties.

"Hey, hey, hey," I heard Grayson said. "What's wrong?" He touched my arm.

I jerked back, ignoring how much I wanted to keep his hands on me. "Don't touch me," I snapped.

Grayson made a startling growling noise in the back of his throat. I looked at him only to see that he had an extremely intense look on his face. His jaw was clenched and his breathing was deep, his chest rising up and down quickly. And, oh yeah, his eyes were pitch black. The pupils, irises, and the whites of his eyes were all completely black.

I gasped and scrambled backward, putting my back against the wall behind me. "Oh, my God. Your eyes."

His eyes widened and then snapped closed. He took a deep breath and when his eyes opened again, they were back to normal.

I was going insane. That was the only logical explanation. The death of my father and the fear of seeing my mother again were finally getting to me.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's just... you can't tell me not to touch you."

My heart started beating faster. Or maybe he was insane. "What do you mean?"

He leaned forward, and intense look in his eyes. "Oh, baby girl, have you forgotten already?" His hand clasped on my knee and rubbed up and down my leg. "You're mine, remember?"

My blood began to boil. That was the third time that he had called me his property. Who did this guy think he was? Sure, he was extremely good looking and I had basically thrown myself on him and I was extremely attracted to him, but that doesn't mean I belonged to him. I was my own person. I belonged to no one. I especially didn't belong to some man that I had just met and who obviously knew no personal boundaries.

I opened my mouth to give him a piece of my mind but stopped when I felt the plane suddenly begin to move. I must've completely missed the part where they explained where all the exits were and how to buckle your seatbelt. But it was probably for the best. That just would've made me more nervous.

I felt my heart start to jump out of my chest and my hands begin to shake. I grabbed onto to Grayson's hand that was still clamped onto my leg and squeezed my eyes shut. I tried taking deep breaths to calm myself down, but they came out more like quick, gasping pants.

Oh, my God, was I hyperventilating?

"Belle," I heard Grayson say. "Belle, baby, what's wrong?" I felt his hand come up to grip my shoulder.

I shook my head frantically, not able to find my voice. I was afraid that if I spoke, I would start to cry.

"Belle," Grayson's voice said to me. It came out calmer this time. "Look at me, Belle. I need you to look at me, gorgeous. Let me see those beautiful blue eyes."

I just shook my head again. The plane jumped as it began to lift off the ground. I let out a whimper and pushed myself further against the wall.

"Belle, I swear to God, if you don't look at me right now, I will kiss you again and who knows where that will lead."

Had he really just said that? I was basically about to have a heart attack and he was threatening to kiss me.

My eyes opened. Grayson's face was about a foot away from mine. He smiled. "There are those beautiful eyes."