Chapter One: Party Time!

It was typical that Bloodcrest High students would be excitedly be planning an after party following the big homecoming game. This time it was planned by Mark Ripley, Bloodcrest's Football team captain and the cheer captain of the opposing team from the next town over, Moondale High's Donna Majors. These two small-town Washington highschools threw the biggest ragers at Woodskill Mountain which had a foot in both towns right in the middle. Any time the two small-town schools throw a rager, Mavis Davis and her friends Selena Blair, Isaac Walker, Naomi Sanders, Gaston Fletcher, Nicolas Lane and April Hawkeye would all show up to the party. There was a stage at the base of Bloodcrest side of the mountain from decades ago as well as a massive cabin on the Moondale side. The two areas that were on Woodskill Mountain were close enough that there was a property line around both Bloodcrest Stage and Moondale Cabin, that was aptly named Camp Bloodmoon.

The first morning of homecoming week, Mavis Davis was chosen by Bloodcrest High's Cheer Squad to be this year's scarecrow. This meant that she would be stripped to her underwear and strung up by her elbows and wrists to the crossed poles at the edge of Bloodcrest High's garden. She'd been trying to hide from the Homecoming pre-game tradition for roughly a week. So it'd finally come to the morning-of and the Cheer Squad found her. The HBIC was Roo Willard, richest bitch in all of Bloodcrest, who had ivory skin and a Swiss cheese blonde A-line bob and piercing blue eyes. She was beautiful on the outside, but had an ugly soul. Roo was always seen with her Cheer Squad. Five lackeys. Aubrey Tanner, ash brown hair with long loose curls, rose tinted skin and wide chocolate brown eyes dark eyebrows and eyelashes. She wasn't very smart but she still got by. A gorgeous dumbass, if you will. She was only smart enough to become a cheerleader. Sabrina MacDonald, a straight haired Redhead with sunken but lively olive green eyes and a cute button nose super freckled face with a pointy chin and full lips, she was the friendlier member of the squad. Especially by herself, she was stunning yet approachable. But she was a different person with them. She could be cruel. She could be the girl that beats the living hell out of you and in the next few minutes is tending to your injuries and making sure she didn't do anything too hazardous. Her one hang-up that causes this is she never belonged anywhere until she made the squad. Natasha Granger had black hair and grey eyes with skin so pale it looked like a light grey. She was indescribably devastating. If looks could kill, she'd have a massive body count. But her alignment was just so wicked. Glory Windbrook, another blonde like Roo. Her family came from money and still have plenty. She had heterochromia, which gave her left eye a smoky blue hue and her right eye a chestnut brown color. She had a perfect heart shaped birthmark, the size of a penny just below her left eye. She was just as much a rich bitch as Roo was. Lastly there was Tanya Johnson, a bald girl with hazel eyes and a lip piercing. She was the edgier one of the squad with a bad attitude and skill that let her fit into the squad.
It was 7 AM when Roo Willard and her squad caught Mavis Davis. Mavis Davis had bright green eyes, ivory skin with blushing cheeks and shaggy pixie cut black hair. She wore almost too much black eyeshadow and had dark wine red lipstick on. She was wearing a black dress with the tights underneath. Roo and her squad ambushed Mavis and knocked her unconscious and took her clothes. All except her spiked collar and her black lace undergarments. Then they tied her to the crossed poles at the edge of Bloodcrest High's garden. In plain sight of everybody coming in at eight o'clock in the morning.

Luckily only a few people saw her, including Selena and Naomi. Selena had pink hair that was cut like Taylor Lautner's in the Twilight Saga: New Moon. Naomi had dark blue hair that was cut like Robert Pattinson's in the first Twilight. Both of them were pale and tall. Naomi had grey eyes and Selena had royal blue eyes. Selena was wearing a white T-shirt that was a couple of sizes too big and ripped blue jeans with red high tops. Naomi was wearing a black hoodie and red skinny jeans with black combat boots. Naomi was holding Mavis's dress and fishnet tights and Selena was holding Mavis's black ankle boots.
"Hey Mavis, looks like Roo and her hench-women caught you. I think we found your clothes in the woods here," Naomi said, setting down the dress and tights.
"Oh boy, I am so glad to have you guys here!" Mavis exclaimed, grinning as Selena used her pocket knife to cut the ropes that bound her.
"Well we're glad we could be here! I was hoping those Cheer Squad bitches missed their chance, but apparently that's not the case," Selena said, handing Mavis her clothes. Mavis put her tights on first and then her shoes, followed by her dress. Then she walked over to the tool shed and grabbed her backpack which was sitting in front of the door. Then the three of them walked into the front doors of Bloodcrest High. As they walked in, Isaac was at his locker already. As usual, he came to school at the opposite end of the building, so he had no idea that Mavis had been Scarecrowed.