{06}

hey violet, GUYS MY AGE

「第六章」

CHAPTER SIX
alcohol and mages

「アルコールとメイジ」

"WHATS THE BIG IDEA of ganging up on me?" Shouted Harlequin as he stomped his feet.

"I didn't do anything to you." Said Gowther.

"Of course you did! You started this mess, so you need to clean it up!" He complained while he blushed profusely due to the sins who had been previously smelling his odour.

"Very well." Gowther raised his arm and blue magic sparks inserted into Ban's, Diane's and Eve's neck.

"Diane, you claim to be twenty nine feet tall, when in fact you know you're actually closer to thirty." He deadpanned. Diane's cheeks quickly turned pink. "The fudging of your weight is even more severe."

The giant quickly began punching him repeatedly, "What is wrong with you Gowther?! Why do you have to be so mean, a lady's allowed to keep some secrets you jerk!"

The pink haired man was now lying down in a hole from Diane's attacks, "As for you, Ban, during the battle with the vampires in Edinburgh twelve years ago you got rather unreasonably drunk."

"Yeah that's right, I got pretty hammered and decided not to join the mission. I said I was sorry." He spoke boredly while he took another mouthful of his drink.

"But you didn't apologise for using Physcial Hunt to steal King and Diane's power, or for laughing at them as you watched them both struggle." Gowther deadpanned once again. Ban spat his beer out, causing it to go all over Eve, who before, was trying to contain her laughter.