Claude × Fanny ~ Learning The Basics

Start from the beginning

An accident, they both knew it was. He sincerely thought they were at the shallow part of the water.

Angry tears were shed. A rueful sorry left unsaid. A slap on the cheek. She didn't talk to him for a week. As did he, contemplating apologies in his head. 

Claude tried to talk to her, text her, call her, even asked their friends to forward her his apologies, yet his Fan was indeed stubborn – kicked him out of their group chat and blocked him on facebook even. In a span of a week Claude suffered so much sadness, feared the inevitable break up, or maybe she finally found someone else, or maybe she's plotting her revenge. 

She's crazy, he reasoned to his buddies, however they laughed at him and called him stupid instead of joining his rants about this maniacal girl named Fanny. 

Today ended their impasse. Fanny called him this morning, landline, and just like that his annoyance with her was gone, but she hung up, so Claude called her again, and somehow between their awkward and heated conversations they ended up here. 

"Hero? You?" 

Fanny's cheeky snort snapped Claude out of his thoughts, and his heart throbbed under the air of her voice once she spoke against his chest. 

"Don't be ridiculous." Fanny rolled her eyes. 

"That's not a nice thing to say to your savior." Well, he did push her… but the point still stands. 

Claude shivered ever so slightly as she returned his hug. She's not as physically doting as he was, so you can't blame him for blushing when she takes initiative every once in a while.

"If you prefer it that." She started, laughter hid under hushed lips. "I'll just avoid all bodies of water to put a stop to your silly ego."

Claude chuckled, glad the mood was light again, he always knew there was a playful side to her despite her tough and formal exterior. Maybe he can delay their little swimming lesson just to hold her like this a little longer. 

"But I don't want you to waste all those bikinis you have." Claude's theatrical sigh rippled in the area. "You look really sexy when wet." 

"Pervert." Fanny growled and bestowed Claude a brash punch in the gut. The lifeguard expected it, but he really couldn't help himself around her, she made it too easy to tease. 

"Yeah, I'm your pervert." Claude shrugged, and even brushed his fingers millimeters from her gropable ass just to show her how much of a pervert for her he can be. He's bolder now that they're alone, and Fanny docile to his advances without stray eyes watching....

However, Claude can't just make out with her in here, as much as he wanted to, with CCTV cameras nailed to the walls. This isn't why he called her here to begin with, it's even a miracle she agreed despite the accident. 

He'd be lying if he said if he didn't fantasize making out with her in here, however. 

"Look, are you really gonna teach me how to swim?" Fanny asked, her airy voice lulled Claude into her spell, her curious fingers skimmed his back. He relaxed at her touch, he sank into her being, into an ocean formulated of her smiles, and yet she remained incognizant of her appeal. This astounded Claude sometimes, how did this slip of a girl accomplished this so much power over him?

"Fan." Claude murmured against her hair, he drummed his fingers along the curve of her waist. He remembered the times he had to carry her in the water, how her delicate limbs would clutch his body, how she would panic when they waded to the deeper parts of the water, how she would punch him when he pretended to let go of her. Fun times. He will miss holding her in his arms once she learns how to swim, it was such a good excuse to feel her up too.