Chapter 5- You sure.

Naya's P.O.V.
"Okay guys I'm going to go back I can't let them take my sister away from me." I say. Everyone nods their heads i look over at my girls the look in their faces omg.

"Fuck off Na you can't go back there as soon as you get off that plane you are done straight to the big house for you." Trip said while juice is trying to calm her down.

"Guys I know but he can't get to my sister she is only 10 years old and I won't let him change her she is sweet and smart. I can't have him do to her what he did to me." I say.
Everyone around the table is quite unit Jax puts his hand on mine and when he dose I feel those werid tingles things I thought I would never feel.

"Naya we will go with you. Okay we have a friend that can get us there with out anyone knowing. Whats the closest milliary base to where your dad is." He said he squeezes my hand harder.

"Are you sure Jax you don't have to if you don't want to." I say.

"No naya we are coming with I know I haven't known you for that long but I know that you and all the others are already like family." He said.
He makes me feel so loved. My own family wouldn't even treat me like this I think they hated me to be completely honest.

"Okay then. Me and girls will go pack and you choose who's coming." I said.
I got up and walked out with the rest of the girls we got back on our bikes and started to ride home the only thing I could thing of is what he is doing to her like shit this is not going to go well.

Jax's P.O.V.
As soon and I touched her I knew that being with Tara was wrong we just messed up each others lives. Everything we touched turned to shit and I know she is cheating on me. Just by the way she looks at me now and how she won't let me touch her now.
I'm not even going to think about that right now.

"Okay boys who wants to go to Australia." Clay said to the boys.

"Well I'm going."I say.

"Aye me too." Chibs said.

Tig, juice, Opie and happy put there hands up too. Which means that clay bobby and piney are going to stay. They will be fine without us.

"Go pack met back here in 2 hours." I say all the boys nod there heads and walk out.
I go to my bike and ride home. I pull in I see Tara's car in the drive way as normal she had no work on mondays but there is another car I have no idea who it is. I walk in and check on my son able and make sure the little guy is okay. After that I head these noises coming from my room. I walk in. Holy shit.

"What the fuck is going on here." I yell.
Tara gets up and covers herself same with Ima my old lady is fucking porn pussy well now I have seen it all when the boys hear about this holy shit.

"Pack your shit and get out of my house you lesbian fanny muncher."(I mean no offence sorry if it hurt peoples feelings)

"Jackson you can't do this you love me I love you love me right" tara said.

"Right now Tara I don't give a shit get the fuck out of my house and take your porn pussy with you."
She packs all her shit and leaves my house thank God she is gone. I was shocked finding her in bed with another girl. Most guys would find that the best thing ever but that was a good reason to get rid of her.

I lost all my feels for her when I seen Naya and that just sounded heartless.
I got my bag out and put jeans and shit in it. I walk to ables room and pack him a bag too I'm going to get my mom to look after the kid while I'm gone because I don't know how long I'm going to be gone for. I stap the stuff to my bike and put able in Front of me.

"Where are we going Daddy?"

"We are going to go grandma's. You will never see Tara again."
I start my bike up and drive when people find out they are going to laugh at me I didn't know she was going to go all leso on me. Like shit.

Ashleys P.O.V.
When Dad came and picked me up from school I thought it was because he wanted to spend time with me but I was so wrong he took me to this place in the middle of the Bush. I don't know why he is doing this to me. I thought you were supposed to love your kids
Looks like my dad doesn't maybe it's because I'm not like Naya I use my head more then she dose.

I don't think she killed our Mummy she would never do that but everyone wants her and it's no fair. I remember when dad told me.

(Flashback.)
I woke up by someone shacking me I open my eyes and see Naya she looks like she had been crying for a long time before I could say anything.

"Ash when you wake up you are going to find something out I want you to know that I'm leaving because of him it was never me who did that to mum okay. You have to stay strong and brave okay. I would love to take you with me but I can't or I will get in more trouble. Kat is going to be here okay."

After she said that she was gone out of my room i just sat and waited for my Dad or my Mum in walk in when no one did. The sun was just coming up when i walked down to the kitchen. To get some food. And i seen my Dad just sitting there kissing some girl.

"Dad where's Mummy? I'm Hungry." Dad looked and me and made the girl get off of him.

"Okay honey listen good okay. Your Mummy died and your slut sister did it to get back at me." He cannot me telling the truth.

"No dad Naya was in my room before she said that she didn't do it."

"She did."

I run back to my room and got out a pre paid that Naya gave me it has. Kats and Bennys number in it.

It starts to ring.

"Hello" Benny picked up.

"Benny it's ash dad is saying stuff about naya can you come and pick me up?" I ask.

"yeah i will come and pick you up i just have to call kat okay. dont tell anyone i will just tell you dad that im taking you to school."

"yes benn y please hurry dad is blaming Naya for Mummys death."

when i finshed saying that it sunk in my mum is dead my dad said my sister did it. When she came into my room and said that she didn't do it. i dont know what to do i just hung up the phone and go pack my stuff in my school bag so dad dose not know 

For a 10 year old i am smart i am the top 10 year old in this bloody country i know my dad is lying.

(End of flashback.)

I knew she would never do that and I never thought my own dad would kidnap me. Like what the hell is wrong with him I her footsteps walking down the hall to the room in being kept in. i know where i am now this is one of his safe houses i just hope that naya is not to far away.

i could really use my big sister right now or some skill that she has. That would be very nice times like these i wish i wasn't smart. The footsteps are grtting closer and closer i really hope that it is'nt as bad as last time.

"Honey come to daddy." Whenever he said something like that I knew some thing bad was going to happen.

"Daddy please don't"