Chapter 17- Dick

Que's P.O.V.

I look over at my little sister and i see blood coming out of her shirt this bad so very very bad what the hell would i do without her. Jax looks like he has been shot in the leg and same with Tig so i watch Frankie and Naya tackel Clay to ground i walk up to them and help them drag and knocked out Clay into the club house.

"Opie stay here and make sure he dose not get out same with you Que me and Franks with make sure that she is okay." I nod, walk over to Opie and help him with clay. I find a metal chair and some chins also rope, Opie gives me a funny look and i just smile.

"I am not letting him get out he shoot my sister and she is prengant." i said to him

"I know babe and i will finnsh this shit up, you got fid May and Gemma make sure that they don't come in here too okay."

Naya's P.O.V.

we have 3 shoot people in one car and we have to go to st thomas becasue like we can't treat them maybe Ash can be a doctor.

"So people in white unmarked cars came uo to the club house and just shoot us up, we are going to kill clay no one else." Jax said to all of us while he holds hid leg. Clay knows what he is going to die after pulling this shit like what the fuck we knew that he didn't want to die but who knew he would do this shit.

"Fuck Franks you need to hurry, Trip is looking bad." I said to her, i look over at Juice and the only thing you can see on his face is fear. She can't die he would go crazy she only just told people that she is having a baby.

Jax and tig don't look any better but we are coming up to St Thomas now thank god I cannot have any of these guys passing away on me today. Whne we pull in, i jump out of the car and make a run for it to get a doctor and the first one i see is Tara Fuck man i don't want her working on Jax. Fuck it

"Tara Jax, Tig and my besr mate have been shot so if you want to help them get your ass to the car and help." I said to her

"What is Jax okay?" what a dumb ass qusetion.

"H-e h-a-s b-e-e-n s-h-o-t." i said slowly this time Tara nods her haed and runs out to the car and she takes some people with her.

I watch Jax, Trip and Tig go passed me one by one all not looking to goo he might have just been hit in the leg but I have no idea where that bullet hit and what it could be doing to him. He can't die I have lost to many people for him Trip or Tig to die right on me and the others.

2 hours later.

Nothing, I know nothing new and this sucks it has been 2 hours like what the hell don't they just have to patch someone up unless they aren't letting me see him. Gemma came before with Ash and Able, May didn't want to come she wanted to stay with Que and make sure that she is okay.

That's what I really love about that girl sometimes she is so nice but a bloody little shit when it comes to listening and playing by the rules. She has gotten better but her dad died he looked after her I wouldn't be as she is now if my dad cared about me which he didn't.

Fuck it I am going to go and find out what the hell is going on with my Man, I walk past everyone and look in all the rooms. I find one and I see Jax lying on the bed, how come no one told me and shit that he was out. I have a feeling that is has to be something with Tara that sad leso bitch.

I walk in and see her sitting on oneside, oh hell nah it is about to go down she can't just do this like shit. I run over to her and pull her hair so we are outside. I punch her face more then bloody once he is not hers anymore like damn

"you" punch "need" punch "to" punch "stay" punch i wakl over so i am just standing over he now. "need to stay awat from my Man he left you becasue you went with porn pussy. Now fuck off i can get another doctor." She runs away i see she Happy coming up wuth a big smile on his face

"What has you all smiley?" i asked.

"I just she a bloooded up Tara crying and running away. Now dose that have anything to do with you Miss Compton?" happy asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said he laughed and i wnet back into jax room.

-----

i know this is small i just wanted to give you guys something.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

laters

-Te

PS sorry this is really shit