Chapters one and two

Začít od začátku

"thats quite a few guns you've brought with you"I tell her.  "its impolite to come to a party empty handed, now what to do with the men guarding the safe"she asks while gesturing to the guards. there are five men guarding the large metal safe on the other side of the basement "this calls for a distraction" "ooh" she says almost gleefully "I do love a good distraction" as we walk down the stairs.

Faust

"So hungry".

I feel my stomach gurgle in pain from lack of food, I haven't eaten since the morning and the sun as long since set.

I walk along the pier parallel to the ocean I can hear her tide lapping at the wooden planks etching her anger into them. "theres going to be storm tonight isn't there" she replies with a thunderous clap in the sky I continue to walk, searching for food relentlessly but to no avail. then she pushes a small sailboat against the pier to get my attention. I snap out of my daze and search the boat. I  find a small bag full of food, I feverishly devour all of it, lie down into the boat and put one hand into the water "thank you" I tell her, I try to ease her pain by using my energy to calm the waters I can only manage the water around the boat but this is enough to stop the boat from rocking.

I come from a place where you talk to the sea, the trees, all things that are living and things that live no longer, I communicate with the flow of the world and can bend it accordingly, this is technique passed down through my family to which I am the last of. I left my homeland, a small island in the ocean when I was 14 years old on a piece of wood, that was 4 years ago I still remember my mother casting me off telling me I need to leave and to never return. as a child I didn't understand and I still don't to this day I knew the sea would take me to where I was meant to go but since then it seems like I've  been drifting from place to place aimlessly without purpose and for that, I feel that my mother was wrong to send me away .

Elizabeth 

"Guards? Guards?!" I call mournfully "something terrible has happened! I run at them from the stairs in a flood of tears and my dress in tatters. "Aww poor dear whats happened" said one of them grinning noticing my ever loosening clothing, I leap into his arms and sob uncontrollably.

 "one of the men at the party attacked me, tore my dress and tried to have his way" I cried "I beg you to protect me!" I hold on to him tightly "thats alright miss don't worry, we'll  take good care of you wont we men" they all laugh devilishly. 

There he is now! I scream pointing at Sebastian walking down the stairs seemingly drunk carrying a large decanter of whisky.

"Lady Elizabeth" he calls "we have unfinished business"Sounding malevolent, "don't let him get me please!" I whimper "don't worry miss he swooned I wont let him take you, men? Arrest this man! Four of the guards run at Sebastian but before they get too close he asks "care for a drink lizzie? Sounding amused, I hate it when he calls me that "certainly" I reply.

I drop my dress and grab my gun, Sebastian hurls the bottle of whisky in the air above the guards, with one hand I shoot the bottle from behind the guard who saved me and with the other I throw my lighter.

The guards burn. Sebastian makes short work of the men decapitating  them as they burn, cutting through them like butter.

I grab the guard and hold my gun to his head "thank you ever so much for saving me, now about this safe" "I'll never tell you, you  fucking whore!" He shouts, I shoot him in the knee.