Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - X-18 - Part 8)

Start from the beginning

Trixie's eyes widened, clamping her fingers over her mouth as she listened to you. She looked like she didn't really know if she should believe anything you were saying. She probably thought that you had only come back in her to fuck with her, to get her hopes up about something, and then crush her back down to the ground. But that definitely wasn't the case, at all.

"(Y/N), I don't know what to say. I know you don't want to hear sorry, and I don't blame you for that. Shit went to my head, it did, and you were right; I was self-centered and an asshole.. I mean, I'm still self-centered.. It's a drag queen thing, can't really help that, but I missed you every day," Trixie breathed as she spoke slowly. She was saying it as if she'd waited decades to tell you this.

You nodded your head. "I know, so just listen then.. I'm not here to tell you that we need to try to work it out. I think we both know that's not really going to work out in the end. You did what you did, and I hated you for it, so, I figured I could just push you out of my life for good, but having to see you now hit me like a fucking train, and not having you in my life at all hurts even worse. You're my bestfriend, and I love you. I don't want to be with you, but, I still need you in my life."

Trixie's mouth pulled into a thin line beneath her makeup as she listened to you

Trixie's mouth pulled into a thin line beneath her makeup as she listened to you. She seemed to be going through a whole array of emotions in the span of a minute as you talked. She stepped forward, closing the gap between the two of you.

"Hearing you say that you want me in your life is enough, especially after the shit I've caused. If there was ever anyone I wanted to be be in a relationship with, it's you, but I understand where you're coming from. Maybe this is what's best in the end. Knowing that you still need me makes me happier than I've been in a while. I love you."

You looked up into her dark coloured eyes, and gave her the first genuine smile in long time. "Good. It's settled then, and we can stop this civil war between us. I think Katya secretly misses you anyway."

Trixie rolled her eyes. "Well, Katya's crazy. It's probably best if she and I save that reunion for another time." She sighed and fidgeted with her painted nails as she looked at you, chewing her lip. "So, what now?"

You have her a coy smirk and reached out, grasping at the fabric of her outfit with your fingers. "Now is the part where I tell you how fucking good you look right now. Kiss me, Trix."

She wasted no time in obeying your command as she pressed herself forward, her arms practically lunging out for you in desperation. One of her arms grasped you by the waist, and the other cupped your cheek. She bent slightly, plowing her lips into yours as she gave you the deepest kiss you had ever felt from her. Her grip tightened on your waist, making you sigh at the missed feeling of her nails pressing into your skin. You put your hands on her hips, grabbing them and admiring how curvacious her corset made her.

Your tongue slipped passed her lips, forcing soft moans from her as she grabbed onto your waist a little harder. Her lips left your mouth momentarily for her to roll her eyes up at you before she pressed her forehead into yours.