Chapter Three: Interesting Introductions

Start from the beginning

~Time skip, lunch~

When the bell goes I grab my bento and Kaneko soon joins me. She seems to understand how hungry I am and lets me eat undisturbed for a while. Out of the corner of my eye I see Daichi and Suga walking over to where were both sitting.

"Do you mind if we sit with you guys?" Daichi asks and we both nod. Kaneko sends me a smirk when Suga sits next to me and I send her back one when Daichi sits next to her causing her to blush lightly.

We all chat happily for a while until I feel a vibration from my pocket. I pull out my phone and see that there's an unread message. I open up my phone and look at who sent it.

Trashykawa
Hey (y/n)-chan! How are you?
Iwa-chan told me about you transferring to Karasuno, your so far away from me now 😣 You should come visit me when we have our next match. I'll win it just for you ;)
Text me back when you read this!!

I sigh. Oikawa will be the death of me that's for sure.
I don't mind him all the time, when he's with Iwa and myself he doesn't have the same facade as usual. Then and only then do I find him nice.
Instead of completely ignoring his text like the last few times, I decide to respond because he was actually asking about me and not just bragging about himself.

Me
Hey,
I'm doing well. As Iwa probably told you I'm living with my Grandparents now and Haruhi is in Ouran with dad.
About your next match, I don't think I'll have any time to cheer you on. But I think I might visit Iwa some time soon because I still have a few things at our old house I need to grab. In that case I'll probably see you because you never leave him alone.
Iwaizumi told me about your injury so I hope your not pushing yourself to hard with practice like usual. You won't heal properly if you keep doing that but I'm sure you know that.
Anyway, I have to go. Don't text me during school hours btw, I do have friends to talk to.

I hit send and turn my phone off, stuffing it back in my pocket and sighing again.

"Such an idiot" I mumble to myself.

"Who?" Kaneko asks after hearing me.

"Good old Oikawa Tōru, the bane of my existence" I say flatly and I hear Suga chuckle.
Daichi and Kaneko just look confused.

"You mean the Oikawa Tōru? Like the genius setter?" Daichi says trying to understand what I'm going on about.

"Bingo" I say sarcastically.

"Fujioka is friends with Iwaziumi and knows Oikawa too." Suga says clearing up a bit of the confusion that Daichi still has blasted all over his face.

"Iwaizumi introduced me to Volleyball so technically you have him to thank for me being your new manager." I say slightly reminiscing on my childhood.

"Well, were definitely thankful for you joining. I can't wait till the clubs back in full swing again. Then we'll show everyone what were made of." Daichi says proudly and subconsciously echoing Suga's words from yesterday.

"You'll definitely have me watching from the stands when you play." Kaneko says smiling at us all.

"Isn't the tournament coming up soon? Do we have any practice marches with other schools?" I say to Daichi remembering all the matches Aoba Jōsai had before the main events.

"Not as of yet but I think Tekeda Sensei is trying to organise something with some other teams." He says furrowing his eyebrows in thought.

"I can't wait to see the other teams faces when Hinata and Kageyama do their freak quick attack. It'll be priceless." I say, an evil smile creeping onto my face at the thought of how chaotic it'll be.