Chapter 21. -Final Chapter Part B

Hi everybody! This is officially the very very last part. *sniffle* *sniffle* I am so sad that it's all done. There will be an epilogue and probably some random extra POV's I throw in at the end, but I will be posting those only if I get into at least the second round of the Watty Awards or if you guys get me into the top 100 in the 'Watty Award' category.  Come on you guys! You can do it!

Meanwhile, I am going back and pretty much rewriting every chapter. I am even adding a new first chapter that will change the dynamics of the story, so after you read this you might want to go back and read that. 

Thank you guys! -wordsareriddles

My Redemption, Chapter 21. -Final Chapter Part B, General Shubik's Journal

October 15, 7:00, 31"1'

It had been two days since I left the palace.

Two days of riding, two days of exhaustion, two days of no rest; but it was worth it.

I dismounted and knocked at the gate. "Who's there?" The guard demanded.

"A new ally." I smirked.

The guard stared hard at me but finally opened the gate.

I stepped inside and smiled wickedly.

Finally, I was here.

.........................................................The End......................................................................................................

"The End" *sniffle*So sad :(  -I hope you guys liked it. It was sort of a cliffhanger ending and you can decide where he is. I am thinking about making doing a sequel, but it depends how this book does. If this book gets a lot of votes and reads then I will write a sequel, if not, then this is it. 

(To be quite honest, General Shubik hasn't even told ME where he is! I am still puzzling over it! However, I am sure he will tell me as soon as I threaten to post his baby picture on the side of this story. [You know General Shubik, he likes to maintain that 'air' of fierceness. And believe me, as a baby, he was anything but fierce.:) ])

Even though he messed up big time, as was revealed in the last chapter, I still think of General Shubik as one of my favorite characters. I can't help it!

Do you guys still like General Shubik?

Did you ever like General Shubik?

Should he even still be called 'General' Shubik?

Should I have him killed off if I write a sequel?

Anyway, Thank you guys for reading and supporting me! I love you all! -wordsareriddles

So.......................VOTE!!!!!!