Ace's backstory SDS

Ace's life started just how any one's would. She had a loving mom and dad. Even though they would move a lot, we had a great life that could be seen by any one who had met the family. But with every something goes wrong at some point.

When the people of the town Ace's family just moved to, saw Ace from the first time. The only thing that they said was 'demon child'. From that day on all most all of the people in that town thought she was curse, that she would kill them all.

But one family besides Ace's own was nice to her. That family had a child, he was the five, the same age was Ace. His name was Peter and he deaf. Ace had started to learn sing language so she could talk to to him so he didn't have to write it down and she eventually became like his interpreter.

The town's would still hate her but Ace didn't care she had a great friend and an amazing family. But soon the the event that would start to make Ace break would happen.

Ace and Peter were 13 am it happened. The two friends had been walking home from school that day. The when we got to the folk in the path were they would have to go diffent ways to get to there home.

See you tomorrow Peter Ace signed back to Peter as she started to walk down the left path. See you Peter signed back. That was the last time Ace would see her best friend alive.
She was never the same after what happened to Peter, she all most never spoke instead she would sign or just write down what she wished to say.

When Ace was 15, that was when she learned that she was adopted. "Ace we have something to tell you" Ace mom said from the opposite side of the table they were sating at. "Ace 17 years me and our mother learned that she was unable to bear a child"

But them how as I Ace stared to sign but stop when her mom raised her hand. "Please Ace let us finish. We were devastated when we learned that, we thought that we woyld never have a kid of our own"

Ace's dad continued when her mom stoped talking "but one night a old friend of mine showed up. In her arms she hold a baby, you" Ace looked up to see what Ace would said about what they had told her.

Who was she Ace paused before continuing signing The women who give my to you. "She was a mage and a very powerful one at that" her father said. "She had a lot of enemies and if they know she had a daughter, you would have been in a whole lot of danger"

"We are very sorry that we didn't tell you sooner" Ace's mom said still looking down at her hands. No you should not be sorry, I do not blame you two. You are still my parents Ace signed as she got to and hugged her family when she finished signing.

It had been two years since Ace learned she was adopted and since she started to learn magic.

Ace had been reading when her parents called her downstairs. Geting up from her bed, Ace walked down stairs to see what her Mom wanted.

"Ace your here" Ace's dad said when he saw Ace walk into the living room. Where else would I be Ace signed as she sit down on one of the couches in the room. Ace mom shock her head at her daughter's sass. "My and our dad have decided that we arw going to let you go to Camelot to learn magic"

Ace's eyes lit up, she when started sign anout how happy and geartful she was, so fast her parents could barely make out what she was saying. "Slow down there, you may want to us that energy to go pack. The train leaves in two hours" Ace's dad said.

Ace ran to her room, quickly grading a bag and stuffing it with cloths, books and the money she had saved over the years.

Ace was looking in her closet when she found it, a white and yellow scarf. If Ace remdered right, Peter was the one who gave her it on her 13th birthday. With a small smile and a sad look in Ace eyes, she put on the scarf and stood up.

"I am going to miss you my baby" Ace's mom cried as she hugged her. "Love, you are choking her" Ace's dad said skaking his head, just then the sound of the train's whisel could be heard. Ace gave hwr parents one last hugged before signing goodbye and get on to the train to Camelot.

Ace had been in Camalot's school of magic for two month now and she was loving it. She had all ready learned to read and write in two other language and about 30 spells.

"So you are Ace" Ace looked here the book she was read a see that a was a women the said that. She had short black hair and was dressed in a very revealing clothes. Ace noded her head then reached of a piece of paper. "You don't need to grab paper I know sign Language" the woman saided.

You know sign language Ace signed very happy to not have to write down what she wanted to say. The lady just shrugged.

"So you are the smart student I have hear about" the Lady said tacking a sit on the chair on the other side of the table that Ace was sat on. All good things I hope Ace sign with a small smile on her face.

"Yay I would consider a first year student mastering spells that most third years students have a hard time with a goid thing. Well back to why I am here, I want you to because my apprentice"

Ace's mouth was wide open I would love to Ace sign hands fumbling on some of the words. "Great, I am Merlin sin of gluttony"

Oo my gods I am so sorry this tock so much longer then I thought it would but I hope you like it, if you have any questions do comment them I would love to answer they.

~Ace out