SCP Mario au

So this is just a throught I had at like 11 pm so not the best but here it is. By the way it is more of an AU so let's go.

So the throught was that Mario from SCP is the same Mario as in super hero school (I think that is what is was called) I have no clue how my sleep deprived brain came up that is.

Mario is Immoral so he can not age and can't die. The base idea is that Mario exscaped with Kayla-bear and they have been live a weird life. At one point Mario and Kayla had moved to the town that is the same one that Micheal, Richie and Austin live. He soon meet they when he in high school and became fast freinds.

Then they got there powers but is this au Mario get 'immorality' instead of lightning. Soon the SCP foundation found out were he and Kayla were living. Which would lead to Mario, Micheal, Austin and Richie being sended to deal with what they would soon learn to be an SCP.

"Is this were the letter said the beast would be" Micheal asked as he looked around but he could not see anything that looked like a monster. "But there is one it right in front of you" a voice said from behide the group. They turned around to see a man in his late 50's and what look let 20 armed men.

"What are you going here Xyolo" Mario said as moved so that he between Xyolo and his friends. "Why do you think we are here 5020".

"Let me guess, oo I know to kidnap my and Kayla to take us back to the building." Mario said as his left hand whent behide his back and out his phone and text an x to someone.

"Mario what is he talking about?" Michael ask " You haven't told them yet 5020"

"Mario why does he keep calling you 5020" Austin ask as he looked very confused.

"Get out of there now"

"No we are not going to leave you here Mario" Micheal said as he set his hand on Mario's shoulder. "If you want to help, go my house knock three times on the back door Kayla will let you in, she will explain everything. Now get out of here"

~I think this is long I am going to write from on be if you would want a part 2 of this thing please let me know but from now~

~Ace out