chapter 2

By the way, if you couldnt tell, I changed alot of things in this fanfic. Such as Deku's mom is abusive in this (I know we love mama Inko but I had to have a way to make him more depressed)
---------------------------------------------------------

Deku sighed. "Why would you try to jump...?" Shinsou asked. "I...I couldnt handle the pain anymore... I dont deserve to live... im just a burden in this world and nobody wants me here... " Izuku said quietly. "Izuku you are NOT a burden! So dont say that about yourself! You are wanted and you are important!" Shinsou exclaimed softly. Izuku hugged him tightly and gripped onto his shirt. Shinsou hugged him back and petted his hair gently. "Now please come talk to Aizawa, okay?" Izuku nods slightly and moves away from Shinsou. Him and Shinsou get up and walk to the living room.

Aizawa looks at them "Midoriya, what happened? Please tell me why... is there an issue with bullying? An issue at home? Tell me so I can get it resolved" "an issue with bullying..." Izuku muttered. It wasnt the full truth but it wasnt a lie either. "Who has been bullying you" Aizawa asked. "Bakugou.... He has been bullying me ever since preschool..." he muttered.

_______________________________________
Im so sorry that this chapter is so short, I just wanted to get a chapter out this morning