🧡How you meet him 🧡

Shoyo Hinata

   " Shake it off! Don't worry about it! You'll get the next one!" (Y/n) yelled from off the side of volleyball court to one of the younger players who just missed a revive

(Y/n) had raised her school's girl's volleyball team from its ashes and it was finally prosperous again with more members than she could ever have prayed for.

" (Y/n) we're going to lose if you don't pull her and put yourself back in.

"One of the girl's part of the sideline team said.

" I'm not going to pull her. Would you have liked it if pulled you, your first year, Sakura?" (Y/n) said paying close attention to the game.

Sakura then returned to silence, the teams libero dived for the ball as spiraled towards the ground. She yelped in pain as she tried to push herself up. (Y/n) quickly rushed up to her, as both teams stared to rest for the next round.

" My arm... Captain I think it's popped out of socket or broken.. I can't play.." She said looking down with tears in her eyes, holding her arm.

"Hey hey! Don't worry! Your good old captain will replace you! I'll make sure we win just for you." (Y/n) said, as she helped her teammate up and off of the court and handed her over to the medic.

(Y/n) grabbed the extra libero uniform and quickly changed.

" Come on! Let's win this girls!" (Y/n) cheered as her team looked and nodded hope filling their eyes.

After the long and close game, (y/n)'s team came out on top, the girls started to flood out of the gym as they started to set up for the boy's games.

"Hey!" (Y/n) heard someone shout at her, she turned around to be faced with a boy with orange hair.

"I just wanted to know, your team is really amazing. Even if you beat my high schools girl's team. I'm Hinata by the way." He said smiling rubbing the back of his neck.

" Oh thanks! Raised this team all by myself, it's nice to meet you Hinata." (Y/n) said grinning.

"Really!? Me too! I mean my team isn't as cool as yours but I did try to revive the boy's team." The boy said with a light awkward chuckle.

" Hey Captain (y/n)! We gotta load the bus!" Sakura shouted out to her.

"Coming! It was nice to meet you, have fun! And best of luck!" (Y/n) cheered as she followed up at the end of her team.

Tobio Kageyama