what i want to happen in season 4

im sorry i haven't posted in most of my other books
i've been writing and then i took a break and the break continued for...eight hours
IVE  BEEN WRITING, I SWEAR

but i've been thinking about season 4 (im pretty sure it's going to happen)
so here's a list of things i want to happen in said season

- they start writing autism more realistically because apparently a lot of people on the spectrum are upset with it. as a nuerotypical person, i can't really judge it fairly because i already had pre-existing ideas and biases on what autism was and thought the show got everything perfect. i was very wrong. if you want to know why people on the spectrum HATE it, look it up because i did and found a good amount of articles on it and they brought up good points.

- sam moves in with zahid. they are legally bound together as homies and i think they're really good for each other :D

- izzie and casey get their shit together. they haven't REALLY talked about what happened (izzie kissing that dude) and i refuse to think that the conversation happened off-screen. 

- izzie's obvious internalized homophobia. they better fucking capitalize on it. i thought it was weird that she "didn't want to broadcast her personal business to the world" and then kissed casey in a crowded hallway...twice. maybe if they had some people be unsupportive (nate is a prime candidate, maybe some girls on the track team) then izzie would try to go back into the closet, idk.

- elsa and doug go to couple's therapy. because god knows they need it.

- nate comes back and becomes a prime antagonist. he's an asshole, we all know this. i want him to mess with casey and izzie so badly, it's not even funny. 

- casey gets the stability she deserves. izzie is not all the way stable (she's constantly stressed), and i don't want my babies to get their hearts broken.

- izzie becomes stable. it has been made clear that one of the last things she wants to do is hurt casey, and she has done that MULTIPLE TIMES. i love her, she is my baby, but like...girl.

- izzie's last name finally gets revealed. or are we just gonna keep calling her "izzie no-last-name"?

- IZZIE'S SIBLINGS AND MOM GET INTRODUCED
- literally, i know nothing about her
- i can count all the things 
- i know
- about her
- on one hand

- elsa becomes the mom izzie deserved. periodt.

- evan and izzie have a weird, awkward interaction that gives me so much secondhand embarrassment that i die :)

- sharice and izzie become friends. or frenemies. i don't care, i need more interaction between them. maybe they only hate each other when casey isn't around. like when she's around they're all nice and stuff but when she isn't they hate each other.

- PAIGE GOES BACK TO SCHOOL. LET MY BABY GET HER DEGREE!! P L E A S E ! !  ! !
- maybe she gets diagnosed. some people on the spectrum who watch the show are like "she's totally autistic wth" so...yeah, that'd be interesting.
- plus, sometimes girls just don't get diagnosed until later in life so i don't think it would be a plot hole
- but idk

i'll definitely make a part two with just cazzie but yeah
what're your wants for season 4? lemme know
love y'all
- berry <3