Chapter 45. Big 3

Start from the beginning

          When they walked in, many of the 1A students were awed at the fact that the 3 most powerful students were here for them

          When they walked in, many of the 1A students were awed at the fact that the 3 most powerful students were here for them. Then began the introductions. (Y/n) droned off into his own thoughts, uncaring for the situation.

          "What's the point of all this?" (Y/n) thought to himself, before he was drawn back to reality to the blue haired girl getting in his face.

          "Hey, hey. You're that villain, right? You're also the guy with the quirk? How's it work? How'd you get it?" Nejire asked, a childlike innocence to her words.

          "Back off. Get out of my face." (Y/n) said annoyed, denying her an answer.

          "Hey, tell meeeee." Hado demanded, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

          "I'm going to give you 5 seconds to get your hands off of me, before you don't have hands anymore." (Y/n) threatened.

          "Hado, it's fine. Anyway I'm next." the blonde, who was named Maira Togata, interrupted.

          (Y/n) droned off again until 2 sentences caught his attention.

          "How about I show you. All of you against me." Maira exclaimed.

          Soon enough, everyone found themselves in Gym Gamma, dressed in their p.e. uniforms.

          "It's the first time I've worn this. It's surprisingly comfy." (Y/n) thought to himself.

          Eventually, Togata and Class 1A, minus Todoroki and (Y/n), started fighting.

          "You 2 won't fight?" Aizawa asked.

          "I didn't get my Provisional License." Todoroki answered.

          "This is to show them what the Work Studies are good for, right? I'm not aiming to be a hero, so this doesn't apply to me. Besides, there's someone I have to spend my rage on first." (Y/n) answered, narrowing his eyes near the end.

          "It seems like Todoroki has calmed down a bit. On the other hand, what (Y/n) said is concerning. If it has to do with what he explained the other night, then I'd better find a way for him to vent his frustrations. Before he does something he'll regret." Aizawa thought to herself.

          The fight was completely one-sided. Maira would suddenly appear behind people and punch them in the gut. As she would do so, her gym uniform would come off. After she would take out a group of people, she would exclaim "POOOWEERR" which got annoying after the 2nd time. When they finished, Maira started asking questions.

          "It was so unfair! Do you have 2 quirks or something?! You were phasing and your warping was just like (Y/n)'s!" Mina exclaimed, the information surprising Maira.

          "Wow, you're right. That warping is how (Y/n) beat us all. Man, Warpers are so overpowered!" Hana exclaimed.

          Maira was going to respond, but (Y/n) beat her to it.

          "She wasn't warping. That was something different. Some sort of phasing. My assumption is she phased through the ground and came back up. And I don't just warp, there's more to my power than you think. And quit complaining. Abilities like mine are only as strong as the user." (Y/n) explained.

          "He's exactly right. On all accounts." Maira commented.

          She went on to explain her abilities and give a motivating speech. When she was done the students who participated all clapped and commented on how motivating she was.

          "He managed to deduce all that from just watching?" Aizawa thought to herself while the speech was being given.

          When everyone had finished, the students went back to class. After a while it was lunch time.

(--<-->--)

3rd Person P.O.V. Following Daichi, Mina, Eiko, and Kyouka

          While everyone was eating, these 4 were sitting together because they wanted to discuss some things.

          "Hey guys, does (Y/n) seem different to you guys? Recently, he's been way more blegh." Mina exclaimed.

          "Now that you mentioned it, yeah. Ever since that conversation the other day, he's been more withdrawn." Kirishima replied.

          "I'm kinda scared. I don't know why, but seeing him like this hurts me. I want to be there for him, but he keeps pushing everyone away." Daichi exclaimed.

          Mina used this time to tease her classmate.

          "Oh. And why's that? You're so crushing on him, aren't you?" Mina exclaimed.

          "W-what?! No way! It isn't like that!" Daichi said, covering her face to hide her blush.

          "You totally are! I can't blame you. What with his strong face and that body. He's definitely a hottie. If you're sure you don't want him, I could take him." Mina exclaimed, a little drool falling at the memory of (Y/n)'s shirtless physique, while she teased her friend.

          At this point, Daichi was blushing so hard her quirk activated. Fortunately, it didn't disperse to everyone, but she fried her brain, causing her to go stupid. In response, Jirou did a spit take. 

          After the embarrassing conversation, the students had to return to class. Al throughout the day, Daichi would take glances at (Y/n).

          "Do I really have a crush on him?" Daichi often found herself thinking.