Geralt

I woke up feeling refreshed for the first time. I found my arm holding Devara as she sleep soundly facing me. I moved my arms away from her slowly to not wake her up and when I did, the covers move down a bit showing her bare shoulder. I grew curious as I lifted the blanket up a bit seeing her and I naked as I dropped it blinking.

I looked around to see our clothes scattered on the floor and the dress she wore last night torn apart. I looked back towards her again as I sat up rubbing my face remembering what happened last night.

Flashback~

I carried Devara in my arms after she was drunk all of a sudden from one wine. I brought her to the room we are staying in and closed the door as I lay her down. I was lucky enough not feeling to drink the wine tonight while Anastasia insisted along with her father causing to give me suspicion.

"This dress is...making me hard to breath." Devara groans out while I chuckled shaking my head.

"Don't worry, you'll out of that soon. Here, let me help you." I help her stand up and she groans giggling as she tries to lay down.

"Stop being stubborn, Devara and stand up." I pulled her quickly causing me to back away a bit as I held her close to me. She chuckles and looked up at me gently caressing my cheeks.

"God, your so fucking handsome." She tells me and kissed me making me groan a little and kiss back, but I pulled away knowing I couldn't take advantage of her on this state.

"You are drunk and I am not having sex with you in this state." I told her as she pouts before giggling.

"So, we get to do it when I'm sober?" She bites her lip looking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"No. You said it was a mistake remember." I reminded her as I began to untie the strings behind her.

"I lied." She muffled on my shoulder causing me to stop my hands and look at her.

"What?" I mumbled.

"I said...I lied." She giggles looking at me.

"Why?" I asked her confused and slightly angry.

"I have...a bounty on my head. I killed thousands of people...I don't want people like you to kill me when I did nothing....but save others." She pushed herself off me and walking away towards the bed, but stumbled as I caught her instantly. I was confused until I remembered a paper in one of the taverns that they are look for a Shadow Knight and would pay a good price to either bring her or kill her.

"Why did you have a bounty on your head?" I asked her.

"You ask too...many questions." She sighs starting to fall asleep, but I wasn't going to let her.

"Devara." I warned growling as she looks up at me drunkly and sighed.

"I don't know. I killed few people that were evil in Avatoria then....they started calling me a monster." She sighs as I recognized that she had the same fate like me once.

"So, what would have happened if you didn't had the bounty on your head?" I asked her as she pushes me to the bed causing me to sit down while she sits on my lap.

"I can have you all to myself." She whispers before leaning in and kissed me again.

Flashback ended~

I felt a soft shuffle next to me causing me to look and see Devara rubbing her eyes.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I greeted as she groans and covers herself causing for me to chuckle. I tried to take the covers off, but to no budge.