Chapter 13 :First Step

(Y/n) woke up in her new bed as she tried to move around. Suddenly, she felt cold arms around her. Surprised, she looked up to see Jack sleeping beside her with his arm, around her and he was half naked for god's sake.

She blushed, remembering that North convinced her to stay at the pole and Jack made her stay with him in his room so, the two of them could be together.
She smiled and continued to stare at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and calm while he is sleeping.

She slowly cupped his face, still not believing the fact that she was back with the one she loves while she was a human.
She smiled and continued to cup his face.

Suddenly, Jack grabbed her hand which was on her face, causing her to jump.
He chuckled and opened his eyes.
"Stalking me in the morning,(Y/n)?"he teased and (Y/n) snickered.
"As if, Ice boy," she said and tried to get up but, Jack pulled her down back, smiling and causing (Y/n) to blush.

"I have to get up," she said as Jack pulled her closer.
"I'm not going to let you," he said.
"And why would I listen to that?"
"Because I'm your boyfriend," Jack said and (Y/n) blushed at the word, boyfriend.

She turned around and face the other way, blushing and pouting. Jack smiled and warped his arms around her waist as he pulled her back to him.
"Babe, come on," he purred in her ear and (Y/n) blushed harder.
"Don't call me that," she mumbled.

"Why not? It suits you perfectly, besides...I miss this you know? I miss waking up
with you in the morning in the same bed," Jack said as he turned (Y/n) back to him and let her rest her head on his chest.

He played with her hair and held her hand firmly as (Y/n) blushed at how gentle he was right now.
"Yea," she said, resting her head on his cold bare chest.

"I remember now. You used to sneak into my room and we would cuddle all night
and back in the morning, you always sent back to your own room even though your house was just next to mine," she said, smiling at the memory.
Jack laughed at that.
"Looks like you've got all your memories back," he said and held her closer to him.

(Y/n) just smiled and nuzzled in his chest.
Jack smiled even more, happier than ever.
He finally got her back. And never will he lose her again.

"Well...I have to get up. North said today's my training,"(Y/n) said as she sat up.
Jack smiled and did the same.
"I can't miss the chance to see my girl train," he said, putting his hoodie on.
(Y/n) just giggled and rolled her eyes as she used her magic to change herself.

Then, she grabbed a comb and combed her hair, making her hair straight a bit as she let her hair down.

Jack wolf-whistled.
"Looking good," he said as he kissed her cheek from behind, warping his arm around her waist.

(Y/n) blushed as Jack grabbed her hand.
"Come on, let's go meet the others," he said and they went out of the room.
They fetched a quick breakfast flew to where the others were.
Everyone was in the globe room.

"Ahh...good morning, my dear. Good morning, Jack," North said.
"Hey,"(Y/n) waved cheerfully.
"What are we gonna do today?" she asked.
"Well...mate, we are gonna see your level of controlling the blue sand," Bunny said, spinning his boomerang.

"Not bad, when do we start?"(Y/n) asked as they went into a big room which looks like a training hall.
"Ha ha, I like her spirit. Of course, we'll start now, Sandy will be your opponent," North said as (Y/n) nodded.

"Shall we?" she said to Sandy who smiled and nodded as they walked away from each other, creating a distance between them, ready to train.

The rest of the Guardians moved out of the way to observe. Sandy made two whips out of his dream sand.
Jack watched (Y/n) made two daggers out of her blue sand.

Sandy was the one to start attacking as
(Y/n) easily dodged. When, one of the whips was about to touch her,(Y/n) flipped herself in the air and jumped back down as she started trying to slash Sandy who dodged fast.

Then, Sandy started attacking her creating dolphins, unicorns as they marched towards (Y/n) who spun around and created a huge wave of blue sand as the animals which Sandy created turned into blue sand animals.

Everyone was impressed at (Y/n)'s skills.
North clapped as he stepped in and Sandy left.(Y/n) relaxed as she stared at the Guardians.
"Bravo. Bravo. Now, Tooth. Remember girls, no flying," he said as Tooth walked up to her, offering her hand for (Y/n) shake.

"Looks like we have to go hand to hand battle,(Y/n)!"Tooth said as she suddenly punched (Y/n) in the face while (Y/n) was about to shake her hand with Tooth's.

"Don't think I'll go easy on you just because you're special, honey," Tooth said, smiling as she prepared to attack again.
(Y/n) smirked, amused as she wiped the small tiny blood off of her mouth.
"Don't worry, I love playing hard ways," she said as she and Tooth started attacking.

They continued to punch and block each other. Jack was more than worried than ever.

Before Tooth could land another punch on her face,(Y/n) punched Tooth in the stomach, making Tooth yelped out a bit. Taking that chance,(Y/n) quickly got behind her back and swiftly hit Tooth using her leg.

Tooth passed out and (Y/n) stopped, panting.
"An axe kick? Humph. Not bad, mate," Bunny said as he picked up Tooth and carried her away, letting her rest. (Y/n) rose a brow at how gentle Bunny was with Tooth.

"Well done,(Y/n). That's all for today, tomorrow, you'll train with me and Jack, I am gonna go check up on Tooth," North said as he waved and walked away.

"Well, well, who would've thought that my
girlfriend is a badass," Jack teased as he walked up to (Y/n) who looked spaced out.
"(Y/n)?"

She snapped out and looked at him, feeling guilty.
"I think I went a bit too hard on Tooth," she said, sounding guilty.
"(Y/n), it's just a training. Besides, we're immortals, I am sure Tooth won't
mind," Jack said as he grabbed her hand and started leading her somewhere.

"Still...I guess I will say sorry later," she said and followed Jack outside.
"What are we doing?"(Y/n) asked as they stopped on a snowy hill.

Jack grabbed her face gently.
"Well, you can't make me suffer seeing your lips, bleeding," Jack said as he cupped your lips gently, healing her face a bit. (Y/n) just blushed and giggled at his sweetness as some bruises on her face healed.

When they went back,(Y/n) started apologizing at Tooth and Jack just shook his head, laughing at her old habit.
"I guess this will be the first step"