Catherine and Liam

Name: Catherine

Gender: Female

Personally: Nerdy, shy, kind, easygoing

Appearance: has reddish brown hair done in pigtails, and has glasses. Wears a turquoise sweatshirt with a navy blue skirt dark grey boots, and a gray hat. Her eye color is similar to her hair, just more purple.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Crush: Liam

Fact: She is very smart and has straight A's in school though she also gets bullied. Her friends told her that there was a delinquent named Liam, who everyone fears, however Catherine feels like he could change because she can see a good sign in him, because of the way he treats her.

~~~~

Name: Liam

Gender: Male

Personally: Dangerous, scary, protective, nice (on the inside),

Appearance: Has black hair but has part of it dyed red. Also has Red eyes like part of his Hair. Wears a torn black Jacket over a grey shirt. Has dark Navy blue pants (kinda like Catherine's skirt) and black sneakers. He always has a spear for protection and a scar on his face from a fight.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Catherine

Fact: He became a delinquent because his father was one and forced him to be one too. Like his father, he scared many people away. Once he met Catherine, he had a huge soft spot for her and felt like he had to protect her at all costs, even when his father disagrees with him. He has a very good side that's been hiding away, which is why Catherine wants to help him.

 He has a very good side that's been hiding away, which is why Catherine wants to help him