Iida X Rule Book

As you can tell, this isn't Kermit X Elmo. Oh no. This is instead Iida X Rule Book. My friend and I like to call Iida 'Choke on a Rule Book' so now we must ship them together to get a cannon ship.

So here is my fan-fiction

Warning: Smut, with a book.

——————————

Iida lies on the bed. His lover, Rule Book, was over top of him. The blue haired boy was panting heavily as he stared at the book on top of him.

"You really think you can top this time?~" Iida asked Rule Book.

The whole story behind this happening is because Iida got drunk with Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Tsuyu. Iida, being his drunk self, knew that the other two couples were going home to fuck so he decided to do it with his lover, Rule Book.

Back to the story, Iida quickly flipped him and rule book around, now Rule Book having to be Submissive. Iida was now in power.

Softly, yet needly, Iida started to make out with the book underneath him. He started to caress the curves on the front of the book that said: "Rule Book Of Rules".

"You really are enjoying, huh babe~" Iida laughed slightly. He then took his tongue and made it travel down the front of the book. A line of saliva sat on the book as The blue haired boy traced his tongue over ever individual crevice of the letters.

Iida soon started to suck on the leather front, hopping to make marks. Sadly, none of his attempts seemed to leave anything.

"Tough skin you have~" Iida whispered to side of Rule Book, soon licking over the pages that peaked out. Which there were a lot.

Soon enough, Iida realized that he wasn't going to get anywhere unless he moves it forward himself. "I guess it's time to make sure you're ready for what's going to happen in a few minutes~" Iida soon got off Rule Book. He took his black tie and light blue button up shirt.

Iida then stuck three fingers into his mouth, sucking on them until their perfect. He then takes them out and goes to put one into the book.

As he goes to put a finger into the middle of the books pages, he catches a glimpse of the page number. 'Page 128'. "I knew you had a big ass but damn! I always forget amazing it works for this situation~"

Iida then thrusts his fingers into Rule Book harshly. He always knew that Rule Book likes it rough.

If it's not rough, it's not fun. ~(Rule Book 1/6/2020)

The digits that were inserted into Rule Book were increasing at a fast pace. Almost as soon as he added another finger, one more would be added. Also, in the process of this all, Iida was also unbuttoning and unzipping his pants.

After a minute or two, Iida's whole fist was in the Book. "I think you're ready~" Iida whispered before he slipped out of his pants, throwing them onto the ground somewhere in the room. Neither of the cared where they landed, they just cared about each other.

"Let's have some fun~" Iida said before grabbing the waistband of his Black Calvin Klein underwear.

/Time skip\

It was the next morning. Iida woke up feeling like shit and a half. He felt nauseous and had a severe headache. "What happened last nigh-" Iida began to say before noticed he didn't have clothes on.

"There's no way?! I couldn't have brought some random person home!"  Iida mentally yelled at himself. But he had to look anyways to see what poor soul he had brought home.

Very calmly and carefully, he turned over to see who was next to him. He was beyond shocked when he saw one of his Rule Books laying on his bed next to him. It was covered in cum, saliva, and questionable things.

Iida quickly got out of the bed and went right to the bathroom. Everything was racing through his head as he started a shower. The main thing was 'why in the world did I have sex with a book?!'

——————————

Why the hell did I do this?