land of gay

×Luke

"Why did you leave the party last night?" Alex asked, sitting his tray down in front if him and unwrapping his sandwich.

I thought back to when Michael was having sex with a random girl and it took every bit of me to try not to find him as ask why. Why would he cheat on me. Why I wasn't good enough for him. Why he doesn't love me anymore.

Deciding I would rather not tell Alex why I left (he was friends with Michael of course, but I was his best friend), knowing that he would try to hurt Michael for hurting me. "Calum wanted to hook up."

"Calum? Who's Calum? Why are you cheating on Michael?"

"Calum is the boy from Target... And it was just a little fun."

"You had sex with him?!" Alex whisper-shouted, his jaw dropping to the floor. My eyes bulged as I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Shutthehellup. And no. He blew me." I answered, my hand still covering his mouth, until he bit at my palm. My hand shot back and I grunted, wiping the spit off my palm.

"You're such a little bitch." I squinted at him, watching him laugh.

"So little, taken, flower crown and floral skirts boy was blown by tattoos, piercings, hot as fuck Target boy?"

"One hundred percent correct."

"And this was last night?"

"Also correct."

"Wow," Alex sat dumbfounded, tapping his hands against the lunch table. Students bustled past us, hurrying to their tables as Alex thought of what to say next, "You were out having sexual relations with your mistress while I was praying for a touch by Jack. No fair."

"You and Jack didn't even hook up? Poor thing." I cooed, pinching Alex's cheek. He batted my hand away, pouting.

"No. I've been dreaming of that dick since 8th grade. I'm now a senior and I haven't fulfilled my Jalex dreams. Life is over."

"You'll live. I promise."

×Calum

It was hard to see through the dense cloud of smoke, but Jack's expression was still visible after I told him what I did last night.

"He's all flower crowns and shit though." Jack took a hit from the blunt and passed it back to me.

I took the joint in between my lips and puffed, the smoke filling my lungs as I breathed out. "That doesn't mean he isn't adorable. Tiffany wears flower crowns."

"Tiffany is my girlfriend."

"Luke wears them better."

Jack shrugged, as Cas came bounding down the stairs wearing a shit eating grin.

"Hi guys. I smell love." He crashed in one of the bean bag chairs, his quiff bouncing and making tattooed grabby hands. I rolled my eyes, handing him the blunt.

"You're so fucking weird." Jack looked over Cas' disgruntled bummish appearance.

"This is a room of love and peace. No asshole Jack allowed."

"That's enough for you." Jack decided, taking the blunt from Cas and dipping it in the glass of water beside him.

"Anyways, back to last night. There was this dude and he kept, like, staring at me from the kitchen? Like, I could feel his stare as I turned away." Jack seemed confused as he told me a small tidbit of his night. I shrugged.

"What did he look like?"

"Brown hair. Brown eyes. Really thick eyebrows."

"Was he hot?"

"I'm straight."

"You're only browsing here, not shopping. Turn off the boob part of your mind and think dick."

He was silent for a moment, his eyes closed before he opened them, nodding. "Yes. He was hot."

"Did he just venture into the land of gay?" Cas whispered, looking at his euphoric looking friend.

"He did." I nodded.

"Will he ever return to his old ways?"

"I doubt it."

--

god the x album from Ed Sheeran is heavenly

GO READ MY OTHER STORIES

peace and blessins

-Mom