"Got you!" (Y/N) hissed with a sinister grin on his face, his eyes showing malice before like a golden lightning bolt his head lanced forward, jaws open wide and clamped down on God's face, God screamed in pain, the grip on San loosening enough for him to dive and chomp down on God's ribs.

The three started draining God's energy and life force, a white glow passing through their scales and necks as they devoured his life force, God thrashed and screamed as he felt his powers being drained rapidly, feeling his body weaken quickly as his Holy Powers were being devoured.

Michael and the other Angels could do nothing but watch in horror as their father was being devoured alive, God tried calling down Holy Powers against (Y/N), but they did nothing against the Golden Hydra whose powers grew as he devoured his life, God's struggles weakened more and more, until he soon fell limp in the jaws of the three, they soon dropped him, watching as his body turned to sparkling dust which blew away on the wind.

"Not as satisfying as those two before, but... it'll do for now" (Y/N) said, as he licked his lips, Ni growled and nodded in agreement, while San burped.

"No... our father... h-he's!" one of the Arch Angels said in shock.

"God is dead!" Gabriel said in shock and terror.

"Nooooo!!" Another of the Angels cried out in despair, the forces of Heaven were all shell shocked at the death of their leader, the one who gave them life and purpose, Michael and his fellow Seraphs were the most affected.

"Withdraw! All Heavenly Forces, withdraw immediately!" Michael called out to all of the surviving forces of Heaven.

"Michael, what are you saying?! We cannot allow this monster to-" Uriel said, anger in his/her voice, before Michael spun around and grabbed him by the collar of his robes.

"IF OUR CREATOR AND FATHER COULD NOT FACE THIS BEAST, THEN WHAT HOPE DO WE HAVE?!" Michael screamed at his brothers and sister, tears streaming down his cheeks as he gave them all a look of anger and grief.

"Michael..." his sister Gabriel said, tears falling from her eyes too, the four Seraphs all agreeing silently that they would have to retreat for now.

"All Angels, retreat! Immediately!!" Michael called out to all of the surviving forces of Heaven, at once every single Angel that was capable took flight and ran, along with their Priests and Exorcists, running back to their Churches while the Angels ran back to Heaven.

The Fallen Angels saw Heaven retreating and they could see that they were outmatched, Azazel quickly ordered a retreat as well, leading the Fallen into the Underworld to escape this terrible Titan, and it's wrath.

The Devils however...

"That creature just killed God!" Zeoticus Gremory said in shock, he and the Gremory forces had been damaged, his parents had also been wiped out from that blast of lightning, along with many others.

"And sent the forces of Heaven running!" the current Leviathan said in wonder.

"We must have that beast in our ranks, restrain it! Now!" the current Lucifer shouted, before he and his fellow Satans, and other surviving Devil Nobles started to use their magics to try and capture the Dragon.

The surviving members of the Sitri House created large water snakes, which wrapped around the large Titan's body, biting onto the three necks as they tried to keep the creature on the ground, Lucifer and his companions flew up in front of (Y/N) with arrogant smirks on their faces as Luficer pulled out an Evil Piece.

"Now then, Dragons, I think it's time that you serve your rightful mast-Agh!" Lucifer said when suddenly, electricity surged through the water snakes, electrocuting the Sitri Devils with a lethal volt, killing them off and leaving only a few left! The Water Snakes quickly lost power and turned back into water, as (Y/N) spread his wings, blowing the Devil Kings back with a powerful gust of wind, as the storm above darkened and lightning split the sky.

Highschool DxD: The Golden Wings of Demiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें