Picturing Us (11)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Dad. Thanks." I ran my hand through my hair and walked back over to Hanson. "Uh, come on Hanson, we gotta go find that dress for Julia."

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot! Nice meeting you guys!" she smiled. She walked over to me and put my arm around her once again. We walked through the mall, Hanson having her mind set on Julia and Finn's date, while I had my mind on her.

Finn:

Matt, Rachel, and I were on our way to Hanson. Hanson had this crazy idea for the five of us to hang out and her place. It was mostly to get Julia and I back together. I hope it works, though. Even though I'm in love with Hanson, I still miss Julia.

"So, what exactly is the plan?" I asked Rachel. I was hoping she knew because I had no clue.

"Nope. You did buy her a gift, right?"

"Way ahead of you." I said. I passed her the little black felt box with a ring in it. Instead if a diamond in the middle, there was a pearl. She liked pearls more than diamonds.

"Aw, it's so cute!" Rachel cried, fascinated with the ring. "She's totally gonna want you back."

"Yeah, like OMG!" Matt mocked. Rachel politely punched his shoulder as I continued driving. We finally made a stop at Hanson's. I could feel the butterflies coming.

"Ready?" Rachel asked me.

I took a couple deep breaths, but finally nodded.

We all got out of the car and toward Hanson's door. I knocked on the door, feeling more and more butterflies.

Hanson opened the door. "Hey!" she said. "She's in the kitchen!" she mouthed to me.

I nodded, then went inside. Everyone disappeared into the hallway, while I stood there waiting.

Julia walked out the kitchen. She was wearing a breathtaking blue dress that went to her knees and high heels. "Hanson, I don't see the-" she saw me, then stopped. I was wearing a tux, taking her breath away. "Finn, what are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize." I began. "I was a jerk and I shouldn't of treated you like that. I'm sorry."

She tried her hardest not to smile. She crossed her arms. "So, you think that you can just plan this and come in with a tux and a apology?"

"I do have this ring, too." I added. I took out the black box and opened it. She took her eyes off of me and to the ring.

"Finn! Why the hell would you buy that?" she asked.

I frowned. "You don't like it?"

"Don't be silly. But why?"

"Pearls are your favorite, right?" I took a couple of steps toward her. "I love you." I felt horrible for lying. But I didn't know what else to say.

"Aw, I love you, too." she cried. She leaned in and kissed me. It was one of the best kisses we've ever shared, but it was nothing compared to the one Hanson and I shared.

We heard cheering and whistling from our friends. They came in, causing Julia and I to laugh.

"Thanks a lot, Hanson." I said to her.

"Don't thank me." Hanson replied, with the biggest smile on her face. "My friends deserve to be happy."

Scott followed them. "Okay, I made spaghetti. Who's hungry?" he asked.

"Wait, there's one more thing left to do." Levi said. He looked at Hanson, who looked confused.

"What's missing?" I asked, confused as well.

"Well," Levi began. "Hanson, you are like the awesomest girl I have ever met."

Where the hell is he going with this?

"So." he reached into his pocket and took out a small blue felt box that looked like mine. He opened it and showed it to her. "It's a necklace." It was a necklace with a diamond in the middle.

"Aw, Levi. You didn't have to go through the trouble-"

"I was going to get your birthstone, but I got mine instead. Just so you know that I'm here for you. Even when I'm not."

Hanson's eyes glowed. She was deeply touched by Levi's words. It's like our kiss never even happened.

"What I'm saying is, will you be my girlfriend?"

What the fuck?!?!

****

Ohh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system...

Anyways, oohhh cliff hanger!! It's 1:01 am and I'm writing. Well I guess not anymore... But yeah...what will Hanson say? How does Finn feel about this? He looks obviously pissed off.. Poor Finn...if only he'd stop being a butthead and just ask her out already... But noo, the stupid writer of this story makes everything sooo complicated...I take that back...Sure I'm stupid but not THAT stupid...maybe...haha just kidding! Stay tuned!

FAN/COMMENT/VOTE!!!