Scratch that off the bucket-list

*Peyton's POV*

Bradley came back late last night. I was gonna talk to him but I was too tired.

I'm pretty sure he is awake now. I look in his room. I was wrong. I pick up a pillow and throw it at him.

"Get up" I yell

"Bruh! What?!" He says sitting up

"Where have you been" I ask

"Hanging with Sabrina"

I smirk "are you two ...like back together"

"Yes we are" he smiles

"DUDE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"

"I didn't think about it. Like I was gonna tell you soon"

"Mmmhhmmm so like did you stay with her the other night"

"Yep"

"Lucky, I can't even stay with Rowan they must really like and trust you"

*Bradley's POV*

"Well they have known me for like 3 years sooo" I say in a "duh" tone

"Hey boy, watch your mouth before I have to go over there and slap it"

"Who are you? You ain't gonna do anything" I say

"You're right" we starts busting out laughing

"I'm suppose to hang with Sabrina today. You and Row should come"

"Alright sounds cool"

*Sabrina's POV*

I'm woken up to someone bouncing on my bed. I open my eyes and see Rowan.

I glare at her. She stops bouncing.

"What. Do. You. Want" I say "if you couldn't tell....I WAS SLEEPING"

"Well good morning to you too" she smiles "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BRABRINA WAS A THING AGAIN"

"Sorry I was with Bradley. I was gonna tell you"

"I'm so happy" she says, pretty much fangirling

"Ha ha thanks I'm glad we are back together. Wait I didn't tell you...so how did you find out"

"Peyton. Oh and Bradley asked if we wanted to hang with you and Bradley today"

"Yay! Its like a double date" I squeal

*Sarah's POV*

I'm happy for Sabrina and Bradley are back together. I never liked Chase he always seemed I don't know...he like acted different around our parents. Then he treated Sabrina a completely different way. He always seemed mean...but Sabrina didn't notice.

Wait speaking of them. I still wanna know why Sabrina came in crying that night.

*Bradley's POV*

"ready man" I ask Peyton

"Yeah and Rowan is already at Sabrina's house"

"Alright" we get in the car and drive to Sabrina's

I knock and Rowan answers.

"Hey Row"

"Hi" she says not looking at me and goes straight to Peyton

I go find Sabrina. She is in the kitchen with her back turned. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

"Hey beautiful"

Forever Mine (sequel to The Girl With The Blue Eyes)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें