Brabrina

*Bradley's POV*

"I'm gonna go talk to Sabrina" I say

I walk up to Sabrina's room and I hear her crying.

I knock.

" Who is it" she asks

A walk inside and she turns her head.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing doesn't matter anymore"

Sit next to her "Tell me"

*Sabrina's POV*

I can't take it anymore I have to tell him now.

"I...saw you kiss Sarah this morning. It hurts because... I found got your present last night. I was going to tell you that... I....I felt same way. But after I saw you kissing her I don't know anymore"

"Sabrina... I can explain"

He tells me about the kiss that happened last night and he told me that it was all just caught up in the moment thing.

I'm so happy to hear that.

"Sabrina I love you. You are the only girl I want"

"I love you too Bradley... I need to go do something"

I get up and get in my car. I drive to Chase's house.

When I get there he's in his car.... kissing another girl. It hurts to see this but I don't care.

I get out and knock on his window. He looks at me shocked.

" Sabrina I can explain" he says

" Yeah I don't care I don't want to hear it.... I just wanted to come over here and tell you that we're done" I take off the jewelry he gave me for Christmas and throw it in his car.

With that I walk away get in my car and go back home.

* Bradley's POV*

I walk back downstairs after Sabrina leaves.

" Where is Sabrina" Sarah asks

"She just left"

" Where'd she go"

" I'm not sure she told me she loved me too and then she said she had to go do something"

Sarah smiles big  "She went to go break up with Chase"

" Really? how do you know?" I smile

" Trust me I know my sister"

-----

After a while Sabrina comes back.

When she gets inside I stand up and walk to her. She puts her arms around me and kisses me. Of course I kissed back.

When our lips connected I felt everything ...fireworks, sparks, butterflies. It feels like the first kiss all over again.

" You don't know how much I've missed your lips" I say

" And you don't know how much I've missed yours" she kisses me again

We pull apart and I look at her.

"Sabrina Carpenter will you please be my girlfriend. I will promise to never leave you again. I couldn't stand being away. I love you like crazy"

"I would love to be your girlfriend. I love you too Bradley"

/////

Yay! Brabrina is back together! 3 updates in one day... I think that's pretty good

Did I rush putting brabrina back together?

But admit it we all want this.

My have not been the best chapter but I didn't want to torture you guys any longer.