5│NO SUDS, NO SAVE

Start from the beginning

"Did he give you that whole "You're-not-up-to-this" thing again?" Monica asked her.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got the extended disco version, with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own"."

The group was cut off by a blonde in a red dress walking past them.

"Hi, Joey," She smirked before taking a seat at the counter.

Joey's eyes widened. "My god, Angela."

"Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her," Monica laughed.

"Are you gonna go over there?" Phoebe asked him.

Joey shook his head. "No, yeah, no, ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool."

Joey rushed over towards the blonde. "Hey, Angela."

Angela smiled. "Joey."

"So, any of you guys have plans tonight?" Chandler asked his friends.

"Joey's taking me to do laundry tonight," Veronica smiled, "Well, actually he's teaching me how to do laundry."

"Oh, take Rachel with you guys," Monica begged.

"To watch Ronnie do laundry?" Rachel laughed.

"No, to learn how to do laundry."

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

"Have fun on your date Joey," Monica rolled her eyes.

Joey had been trying to convince her for the past hour to come on a double date he'd planned with Angela and help him get her back.

"You have a date tonight?" Veronica asked as she walked into the apartment.

Joey's eyes widened when he heard her voice. He already had plans with you tonight!

"Uh, yeah," Joey smiled sheepishly.

Veronica frowned. "But we were supposed to go to Laundorama tonight."

"I know, I know and I promise I didn't forget!"

Veronica raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because it sure seems like it."

"It's a double date!" Joey smiled.

Veronica gave him a bored look. "No thanks."

"Ronnie I'm tellin' you, this guy is perfect for you."

"Monica told me about your cousin you set her up with, the one that could belch the alphabet. So, sorry if I don't trust you to get me a date."

"Come on. This guy's great. His name's Bob. He's Angela's... brother. He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. Me, I go on three auditions a month and call myself an actor, but Bob is-" Joey was cut off by Monica.

"Oh, God help us!" Monica gasped.

"What?" Joey and Veronica turned to look at her.

Monica grimaced as she pointed out the window. "Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Ew!"

"Ew!" The two shuddered.

"So, what do you say Ronnie?"

"Fine, pick me up at seven."

"Ronnie, since you're not going to Laundorama either, will you call Ross and tell him it's just him and Rachel tonight," Monica asked.