She is the Golden Globes.

Start from the beginning

Bey was mad that she had to stand there while everyone snapped pictures and looked their way. That's what she gets for arriving late. Nevertheless, she and Jay stood there looking like royalty while Julius was off to the side, holding the bottles behind his back. Jay and Julius made eye contact, chuckling at each other.

The cameraman spotted the couple during the acceptance speech of American actress Kate McKinnon

The cameraman spotted the couple during the acceptance speech of American actress Kate McKinnon. He walked up to point the camera in their face.

This was the first time the viewers saw the billionaires, causing havoc on social media

Beyoncé? Beyoncé? Beyoncé?

Bey was the fastest trending celebrity from the star-studded night in no time, and it was just over a quick appearance.

"Finally...Hello everybody!" Bey and Jay were ushered to their seat at the table. They were sitting next to Ellen and her wife, Portia de Rossi.

Jay couldn't help but look around to see only a few people of color sprinkled in the mix. It didn't intimidate him or his wife because they'd been in places like this before, but it did make him shake his head. The last awards show he and his wife attended was the NAACP Image Awards, where they were both honored.

They conversed with the people at their table and did their best to make the most of the night. Bey would lose in the two categories she was nominated in, but she genuinely was not phased despite the mental feud she had with herself in the car.

She was graceful in her loss and not bitter. She let her woke fans online speak to the institutional racism and sexism she's endured. Bey was so proud of her work for The Lion King, and the opportunity humbled her.

The fact is, Beyoncé is the Golden Globes. Everything she touches turns golden. She's filled with richness in all of her glory. She's valuable to the industry and to black culture. Pure gold doesn't melt; no matter how hard people try to burn her, she elevates herself and reaches higher levels. Her longevity is her evidence. She is a globe... meaning she created a world and standard for black female entertainers. Her globe is often imitated, but it will never be duplicated. Look at the material.

She is the Golden Globes. ✨

The end

The end.