3. Felt like you teleported

"Who was it? Someone asking for Wonwoo from you?" Mingyu asked Jeonghan when he finished talking on the phone

The three of them were sitting in Wonwoo and Mingyu's dorm room. Jeonghan and Wonwoo had just returned from their strange but unfruitful trip to the uni hospital, something Mingyu was still having trouble grasping.

"It was Soonyoung," Jeonghan said. "He was asking about you, Wonwoo. What is happening? Do you know each other?"

Wonwoo had not said a word since they had returned, obviously disappointed over something.

He isn't even playing his game. What happened? Mingyu had asked, only to get no answer.

But now Wonwoo looked up quickly. "Kwon Soonyoung? What did he say?"

"Alright, calm down, dude. Care to tell me what is going on or am I just talking to myself here?" Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo ignored him, clutching at Jeonghan's arm. "What was he saying? Can we go meet him?"

Mingyu sighed, turning away. "Okay, I see how it is. Replaced by a fairy today. Don't mind me. I'm fine. I always loved Seokmin more."

Jeonghan said, "Uh, well, he didn't really say much. He asked if I had a friend with your name and I said, yeah, he's here with me, want to talk? And he cut the phone saying...uh, some choice words."

Wonwoo was quiet.

Jeonghan chewed his lip. "Are you okay?"

"No," Mingyu groaned. "My best friend replaced me for a new guy."

Wonwoo cleared his throat. "It's obviously a mistake. Sorry, guys, I'm feeling tired. I'm going to turn in for the night."

Jeonghan and Mingyu exchanged glances and then, the latter mouthed, Out, now!

Once outside the door, Mingyu turned to him. "Look I don't really interfere but care to tell me what is going on? He is behaving strangely."

"I don't know. I at the cafeteria earlier—"

"I thought the other guy called you," Mingyu said.

"Oh did he?" Jeonghan scrunched his forehead thoughtfully before shrugging. "Well, that's not important. I don't even know you guys properly to be honest. I'm just as lost as you. Your friend just heard that Soonyoung's friend had an accident and demanded to accompany me to the hospital. It happened in front of you all. Don't blame me..." his voice trailed off as he looked at the floor. "I...I just wanted to be friends with you. Seokmin was so nice to me and..."

Mingyu's gaze softened. "No, no, you're misunderstanding me. I'm not blaming you. I'm really sorry if you felt that way. I was just..."

"I understand." Jeonghan smiled. "You're just worried."

Mingyu returned the smile, beaming. "Yes, exactly. And he's not big on communicating so I thought it's better to ask you."

"I guess, they have some history together. Wonwoo seemed like he knew Soonyoung and I've just recently got to know Soonyoung too so I can't say what exactly it is but seems like Soonyoung knows him too."