Vivianna 'Viva' Trillo

I carefully cut the strands of my bangs that almost covered my eyelids. I cut it extremely thinly just to avoid looking like it was cut by a five-year-old. The reason why I got bangs because of Sunny. Hers looked so cute, just like those Korean girl groups that she always talks about.

I examined myself infront of my circular mirror and brushed the few strands of my bangs, looking pleased of the outcome.

I pulled my vanity drawer and picked the lip shade of the day, since it's Friday, I'm going to use my cherry tint and apply it on my faint pinkish lips. I smacked it up and down as it gradiently covered both the upper and lower lip.

I put some blush on my cheeks, just to avoid being called a walking corpse again because of my pale white skin, which I now find troublesome as I need to put colors just to have my officemates stop teasing me of how I portray the Twilight characters. At first it felt nice, being pale like Snow White or having that Edward Cullen-like description but now I find it very annoying each time the guys teased me about my skin complexion.

I tapped my cheeks, letting the blush cover both cheeks naturally. I reached my brush and carefully combed my auburn shoulder-length wavy hair.

I put the brush down and closed my drawer as I gave myself a final inspection infront of the mirror.

"Well, seems that everything's in place."

I stood up from the chair and got my Chanel handbag lying on top of my bed. I went towards my full-lenght mirror and twirled around, assessing how I looked today.

A smile came into my lips as I felt internally pretty wearing my one-piece gray cotton long dress. It hugs my body perfectly. Last night, I was debating with myself if I wanted to buy it or not. The lady at the Forever 21 store was extremely persuasive yet her flattery got me and made me bought it.

I was not really planning to get myself a new dress. I was strolling at the mall to buy myself a dinner but got tempted after I saw this dress being modeled by a glass mannequin.

Oh well! That sales personnel was right. It looked fine on me. I cannot stop myself from squirming. I shook my head and grabbed my blue thick long coat and wore it. I immediately went outside my one-room apartment.

I went downstairs and rushed the way down to the ground floor as my room was located on the third floor. I got no plans to take the elevator since I still have that tremendous fear that it might stopped functioning like what it did last week.

I went outside the apartment building and walked few steps towards the bus stop. I checked my watch. I still got thirty minutes before 9 AM.

I stilled when I reached the bus stop and waited for my ride. I reached for my phone inside my handbag and checked for some messages. A smile came unto me when I read the morning greetings of my friends. We have a group chat. The 'Wild Hearts'. I know it may sound lame and pre-historic but I kinda like the sound of it. And besides, it was I who named our group, 'Wild Hearts'. And that is why I love it. No one can change it. Not even the gals.

I typed 'morning ladies' with a coffee mug and heart emoticons. And hit send.

I cannot wait for work to end and meet with my gals. It has been like 72 hours the last time we were together. And it was even disastrous, Sunny kept on crying and crying because her new officemate was such a cow. A very obnoxious cow. I never understand the whole story since she was drunk and her words were all covered with cries and hiccups. All I know is that she got this new super talented high-level officemate who happens to be a possible rival for her to be promoted for a higher position. According to her, that officemate of hers always judged her work, gave unnecessary advices and pointed out her mistakes out loud.