"Because it shows he's changed?"

"One hundred percent," she nods. "He's thinking with his head and not his dick anymore."

"Well, there are times when he can really be a pervert, so he might still think with the head from time to time."

"I was thinking of more impulse decisions, but I have no doubt there are still times that he can be a pervert."

"He's really sweet though," I sigh, digging the toe of my shoe into the floor. "And when I look into his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes."

"He's started to wear his parka hood down more that you have started dating. Did you say something to him?"

"Just that I love his messy hair, and I can't run my fingers through it if his hood is up all the time," I shrug. "Before he wouldn't take his parka off unless there was a good reason, and now I am seeing him without it a lot. I know that it means a lot to him, but he's using it like a security blanket."

"Eric used to call him ugly because he was poor for years until Stan and Kyle finally figured out that it was really affecting Kenny, and they got him to stop after a big fight. Kenny would hide behind the hood, and then soon after it was made known that he was going out and having a lot of fun with anyone that would give hi the time of day. Even if he had to pay for it."

I feel my heart tumble to my stomach. "God, Cartman can be such a dick," I grumble. "Kenny is truly handsome, and I can't believe the things he says sometimes."

"I've gotten into my fair share of fights with that idiot," Wendy rolls her eyes. Three dresses now on her arm. "I even knocked the shit out of him once, which was a shock to almost everyone. Not that anyone could guess I have taken a few boxing classes."

"Ah, not like the other girls then?" I chuckle.

"I think that's why we got along so well back when we were young. Me taking fighting classes, and you on that skateboard, even if neither of us was really good at it."

"I feel bad just talking about me though. What about you and Stan?"

"We're good," she turns to face me. "We've been through a lot, Stan and I. We'll be together until the end; I have no doubt in my mind. He's the one for me."

"That's good," I smile. "Twenty minutes might be up, and I wouldn't want to have the others waiting on us. Plus, I want to see the dresses that the others have picked out. A color tells a lot about another person, you know?"

"I don't," she links her arm with me. "Why don't you tell me while we walk back to them?"

*That Night*

"I can't remember the last time that I went to a school play," I say as Kenny leads the way down the row to our seats. "There's a lot more people here than I thought there would be."

"South Park supports anything and everything," Kenny says, stopping and taking a seat.

I plop down next to him, "I believe that. They had me paint a few of the background scenes for this because I would get so ahead in art."

"Tweek was telling me about that some time ago. He says you knock the assignments out in two class periods at most, and then you work on your own projects."

"Art class isn't made for someone like me that is passionate about the subject. The assignments have to be difficult enough that an above average person can flex their creativity, but easy enough that those just getting a credit don't feel like they can't complete it."