apology breakfast

SLASH

slash cautiously peered into Casey's room , wary of something been thrown violently at his head.

it was safe to say that his girlfriend was pissed at him , again .

he had promised her to be home by seven last night so they could have a date , something that they hadn't had in a long time with slash always being busy .

so casey had went all out and decided to cook for them both , she had even lit candles around the room and set the table beautifully .

she had dressed up all pretty , and it was all for nothing.

nothing could stop the anger that raged in her when the clock struck midnight , her boyfriend no where to be seen .

so she was left with tears in her eyes and a cold dinner that she had spent her time on making.

she was sick of him thinking he could get away with ditching her all the time , was she just not important enough for him anymore?

it seemed these days he would rather spend his days at the bar with his friends than with her.

so you could only imagine how Casey reacted when slash came stumbling in the door at two o'clock in the morning , reeking of alcohol .

when he had spotted his girlfriend sat on the couch , with her makeup ruined as she looked at him with nothing but pure disappointment , the guitarist knew he had fucked up .

he had totally forgot about there plans , having been bitched at in the studio by axl all day it hadn't helped his situation and when duff had pulled him into the closest bar , it had completely slipped his mind .

so with the guilt bubbling in his chest once he realised what he had done , he had tried to apologise .

but all he had got was the full plate of food thrown at his head , before casey stormed off to her bedroom angrily .

"baby." he spoke up from the door frame the next morning hesitantly , as he looked at his girlfriend who looked ready to murder him as she sat on her vanity brushing her long hair.

"don't you baby me dickhead!" she spat not removing her gaze from the mirror, missing slash wincing at her coldness.

she hadn't been this angry in a long time .and  when casey was pissed off she had a temper than was just as bad as axls .

casey was one scary woman when she wanted to be , and he had made the mistake of getting on her bad side , again .

"i'm sorry okay?" he breathed out nervously as he fidgeted with his hands , not looking away from her in fear that she'd launch something else at his head.