"A new oil to try? Let me taste!" Wei WuXian demanded, reaching out for Lan WangJi with his hands.

Lan WangJi captured Wei WuXian's hands with his and held them, hovering just above his thighs. "This is dangerous, Wei Ying."

"I warded the door. Only you could enter. Please, Lan Zhan."

"A strong spell caster could break through your wards."

"I promise I'll be careful, Lan Zhan, please," Wei WuXian pleaded, and licked his lips.

Lan WangJi gave a small smile at his eagerness, and let go of Wei WuXian's hands.

"Oh, Lan Zhan..." Wei sighed and his hands reached to touch Lan WangJi's hard thighs, and crept up his legs to cup his bare ass. He pulled Lan WangJi closer, a bright smile on his lips. Lan WangJi let Wei WuXian pull him to his mouth, and when that velvet tongue took its first lick of the day, he had to grasp the backrest of the tub, his breath aaahhh-ing out of his mouth.

"Ooh, tasty..." Wei WuXian murmured. "What is it?"

"Later," Lan WangJi growled, and Wei WuXian smiled around the cock in his mouth, then sucked it as deep as it would go.

All those years, first yearning for Wei WuXian when they were teenagers, then mourning him after he died, Lan WangJi had never imagined he would experience anything like the pleasure they gave each other. He would have waited for Wei WuXian his whole life, even if it had been futile in the end, rather than even try to find happiness with anyone else.

As his pleasure built, Lan WangJi tried to pull away, but Wei WuXian held onto his hips tightly and rolled his eyes up to look at Lan WangJi. The molten desire in his eyes made Lan WangJi shudder, and he squeezed the backrest harder, only relenting when he heard the wood crack. Not again...

Lan WangJi's body arched when his climax hit, pushing his cock even deeper into the greedy mouth, sucking his seed and swallowing it like it was nectar from gods. "Wei Ying...!"

Wei WuXian hummed, his pleasure at making Lan WangJi call his name at his peak making a pool of hot desire erupt at the pit of his stomach. 

"Delicious," Wei WuXian murmured, licking the cock clean of the the new lubricant, now mixed with the heady taste of Lan WangJi. "Want to taste?"

"Mn."

Lan WangJi bent down and captured Wei WuXian's  lips with his, sucking them into his mouth like a ripe plum, and tasted himself and the new flavor, and the indescribable taste he found only on Wei WuXian's lips.

"Bed." Lan WangJi stood up, and bent to scoop the wet Wei WuXian into his arms, his eyes on the hard, throbbing member at the centre of his body. He grabbed a towel from the back of the chair as they passed it, and reached the bed in a few long strides. He threw the towel on the bed. Wei WuXian followed in the next heartbeat.

"Unf... careful!" Wei WuXian protested, but wriggled his behind against the bed in eager anticipation. 

Lan WangJi kept his eyes on Wei WuXian and raised the clay container, lifted it over Wei WuXian's naked body and dribbled drops of it down his torso, slowly leading to the thatch of hair between Wei WuXian's thighs, and the proud member towering there.

Wei WuXian shivered. "What is it?"

"Something new." Lan WangJi dipped his fingers into the container, and rubbed them around the silken head of Wei WuXian's cock.

"Mmmmh... ahhh... but what's it made of?"

"The seller didn't say."

Lan WangJi had visited an oil salesman before his meeting and inquired after the oils he had. "No," he had said, after he had been given his choices. They had already tested them all before and found them wanting.

"You were looking for something particular?" the seller had asked, trying to gage what his customer wanted.

"Mn."

"For what purpose do you need the oil for?"

"..."

The oil salesman had looked at the white robes and the blue cloud motifs and his eyes widened in recognition. He coughed. "My cousin is a herbalist, and he sells... aaahhh... oil based products for particular use for men of... er... refined taste, you understand."

"..."

"His store is just around the corner." The oil salesman went to the door and pointed. "That way, and turn right at the blue lantern. I hope you find what you're looking for."

The herbalist had taken one look at Lan WangJi and smiled. "Did my cousin send you, by any chance?" he had asked, all business. At Lan WangJi's nod, the herbalist had taken him to the back, leaving the front of the shop to his assistant. 

When Lan WangJi had emerged, the pouch in his robes was a little heavier. He had taken two different flavours. The herbalist hadn't said what it was made of, beyond 'seaweed', but as Lan WangJi traced his tongue slowly down Wei WuXian's body, licking up each droplet, he tried to guess.

"Rice oil?"

"Aahhh... yes, yes..." Wei WuXian grasped handfuls of Lan WangJi's  long silky black hair, trying to pull him back to where his mouth had just been.

"Hm... and some flavorings..." Lan WangJi mused, and licked down the flat stomach to the trembling cock. He licked his lips appreciatively, then sucked the cock into his mouth, a concentrated look on his face.

"Aaah... Lan Zhan..." Wei WuXian's spread his legs wider, and lifted his hips in an effort to plunge in deeper.

Lan WangJi lifted his head and let the cock slip out of his mouth. "Winter melon... and a hint of orange perhaps?"

"Lan Zhan! You talk too much...!"

--

A/N:

I just spent an interesting morning, researching plant based lubricants, and plants that were already known in ancient China. For one vague line about the ingredients to this fictional ancient Chinese lubricant. Anything for my readers. ;)

And wouldn't you know it, the ancient Chinese knew just the thing, carrageen, made by boiling red seaweed:
https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a27017053/history-of-lube-sex/

The seller in my story has mixed that with plant oils, and added flavours to the concoction to increase his sales, and and for plot reasons. 

Despite propaganda and a modern day bias, same sex love has existed as long as humans have. I would imagine there was a thriving, if secret, sub culture of gay men who would have gone to herbalists and pharmacists to inquire about something to keep their partners not only free of injury but satisfied. 

The drama, excellent though it is, doesn't feature the hot scenes from the novel,  so the image is fan art image from an Etsy account:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/709947857/mo-dao-zu-shi-wei-wuxian-lan-wangji-mdzs

This scene is mine, but there are several hot tub scenes in the novel. The two tend to break every one they get frisky in. Happy reading!