Chapter - 3

Hello there hehe

Ignore the mistakes
💜💜💜💜

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Hyung let's go... I can't wait omg" I am really excited to go to that poison forest. I took my selfie stick and power bank just in case "

"Where are you hyung" I yelled while looking around the house.

"Why the hell are you screaming? " I saw eomma sitting on the couch watching TV and having popcorns.

"Eomma......where is jin hyung? We are going somewhere and we are getting late" I said while walking towards eomma.

"He is with his dad... You are useless but not my seokjin.. He is a responsible person not a coward and stupid person like you" Mom yelled at me making a disgusted face and continued to watch the movie

"Why is she yelling at me? I just asked where they are thats it.. No need to insult me like this"

"Why you always yell at me eomma... I also work all day with hyung but you never praise me.. W-Why you treat me like I'm not your child" I asked eomma looking down on the floor. I don't know but I actually wanted to ask this for so long and I thought this is the right moment.

When I got no reply, I looked up and saw eomma looking at me with a shocked and disgusted face. I suddenly regret. I shouldn't have asked her but it was just for a moment.

"Yeah you are right.." And with that she started to munch her popcorn while watching the movie.

I am standing there thinking what she meant.. I don't know when but tears are already coming out of my eyes.. suddenly i heard jin hyungs voice so I wiped my tears and turned to them.

"Oh I'm so sorry taehyung.. I had some work with appa" Jin hyung said with not so happy face. I wonder what happened

"Now can we go" I asked in a low voice.. I don't want to be here anymore.. I just can't..

"Where are you going Seokjin? " Appa asked after placing the packets on the table.

"We are going to the poison forest for my new YouTube video..We are already late.. We have to go appa" I said while dragging jin hyung out but stopped when appa said

"No you will not go there.. its soo dangerous"

"Appa is worried about me" I thought and suddenly turned to face Appa but........ He wasnt looking at me but jin hyung.

"You will not go there jin... It's dangerous for you...i can't let you go there..... And you stupid taehyung, if you wanna go then leave but don't force not my son" Appa said looking at me with... Again disguised face.

"Oh so Appa don't care if I die" I thought chuckled bitterly

"I will go Appa... And can you please stop talking with taehyung like this... He is also your son.. How can you be this cruel to him" Jin hyung asked taking my hand on his

"Really... Now because of this useless shit you will talk to your parents like this..." Eomma said while walking towards us

"He is not a shit... He is my brother.. Your son... Whats wrong with y'all?" Jin hyung asked to eomma looking at her face with anger.

"He is your brother.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not our son... And you know that right"

Meanwhile

JUNGKOOK'S POV

While walking towards the corridor I found namjoon standing and talking to someone. As I walked and stand in front of him, He hung up and looked at me with a smile.