Chapter - 2

Meow... Hello

Plz ignore the mistake

Taehyung's POV

After jin hyung refused to go to the "Poison" Forest...i started to make a plan to convince jin hyung to go with me.

"Eomma " I was about to get inside my house but i saw the door is locked so I took the spare key and entered the house.

After few minutes the door bell rang. I rushed towards the door to see eomma and appa entering while chatting. But when they saw me they stopped.

"Where were you eomma? " I asked taking the plastic bag appa was holding.

"Shuu.. It's not yours, where is our Seokjin? " Appa asked jerking away my hands and looks around the house

"He hasn't come home yet" I said after giving them a glass of water. The way they treat me, I'm used to it now...They are like this to me from when I was little. Sometimes I think why they treat me like a trash.

When I was again about to ask where were they I heard the door knob clicked and jin hyung entered the house. Eomma ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Why can't I get the hug too when I come back home.

"Seokjinie welcome back home.. You must be really tired..i haven't made dinner so I bought these rice and squid curry for you.. U like it right" She said while serving him the food she bought for him.

What about me? I haven't eaten yet.

I got inside my room and locked it.. I freshen up a bit and layed down on the bed.. The way my parents treat me is really hurtful.. I don't know why they call me useless and shit.. Even they beat me up if i wake up a little late.. I work all day for my parents but they never praised me neither I get the hug jin hyung always get.

I felt tears started to falling from my eyes but I wiped it and went to sleep. I have a lot of works to do in the morning.

Next day
In the morning

7:00 am

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyung woke up in the morning to make everyone's breakfast and lunch together because he can't afford foods from outside every day.

When he entered the kitchen he saw someone is already there making breakfast.

"Oh good morning my little brother" Jin said looking at taehyung with a smile on his face then continues to make the breakfast

"Good morning hyung. What are you doing here? " Taehyung asked because if his eomma found Jin in the kitchen she'll start to scold taehyung for waking up late and made Jin work.

"Come eat breakfast... I made some fried eggs and bacon" Jin said completely ignoring taehyung's question and served him his breakfast.

"Whatever, hyung I won't be coming to the cafe today.. I have some important things to do" Taehyung said taking a bite of the egg.

"Can I ask where? Ohh!! That so called stupid forest? Tae--" Jin was about to scold but taehyung interrupted.

"Hyung we want money... We can't afford outside foods daily.. That forest is quite mysterious so if I'll explore there I can get more views and earn more money... And hyung I haven't ate yesterday night" Taehyung said with his hopefull eyes while clinging on Jin's arms.

"We will earn money not by risking our life kiddo.. We will work hard and earn. no need to go there" Jin said after removing taehyung's hands from his and started to wash the dishes before their parents wake up.