Hearing the door open, the guards stood to attention whereas she turned and looked up at her king. "Have you ever been to the Mountain?" She repeated her question curiously, head tilted as Oropher paused beside her with a small smile, he was curious as to why she was wondering really. Yet Liruliniel just kept her arms by her sides, waiting patiently.

"No."

Liruliniel sighed, she waited a few moments for that simple answer. She wasn't wholly surprised, "Will you?"

Oropher frowned, gaining the reins from one of the guards as he paused saddling and looking down at the shorter elf still trailing after him shooting questions. "Why?"

"I just wondered, I wondered if it would be like Ered Luin, but also if you ever planned to go."

Oropher looked up at the sky, greying clouds were making it overcast, yet the sun was still trying to peek through. Narrowing his own sky blue eyes, he flicked them down at her. Liruliniel looked at him with wide excited eyes. He often forgot how excitable younglings could be, everything was an adventure, nothing bought fear to them and the never ending curiosity which didn't ever seem quenched. Thranduil had quickly grown out of that stage, Liruliniel was nowhere near it seemed.

Placing a foot in the stirrup, Oropher pulled himself upwards. Settling down, he looked at her. "If I go, then that means you will too. Is that what you want to hear?" A wide grin appeared on her face, "Thought as much. Come, I believe we have a smith to find to inquire about your armour." That alone had Liruliniel letting out a very odd noise, something between an exclaim and an excited squeal. Honestly, Oropher didn't think he'd heard such a noise come from their kin before, but then Liruliniel seemed to be a one of a kind. The noise had the guards looking at her oddly too, and they seemed exasperated even as she ran forwards. She seemed totally in mind to just run back and lead them back home, the five elves behind her though didn't follow. They just looked at her all with varying emotions and thoughts.

Liruliniel turned and looked at them bluntly. "Come on! Don't drag this moment out for longer than needed, you don't know how long I've waited for this!" She exclaimed from the other end of the square, people around her looked at her oddly, the elves just remained motionless.

Oropher just smirked and shook his head, urging his horse onwards with a gentle nudge. "Believe me, I think we can guess." He said earning a frown to be sent up at him, Oropher just raised an eyebrow in return. Liruliniel's frown dissipated into a sheepish smile, perhaps it wasn't wise to speak and act such a way to her king, but she was impatient. She didn't know she'd be getting suited up straight away. This was exciting and she wanted to get back to the palace as soon as!

Did she think she'd get her armour straight away? No, no she didn't. However, upon entering the smith's workshop in the lower bowels of the palace complex, Liruliniel double took. Oropher stood beside her, arms crossed behind his back, hands clasped and just watched as she circled around the item of clothings which were hers.

"You...you already made your mind up?" She questioned, peering over the stand and back at him. She stood behind it and whether she knew it or not, but because of how she was standing she was fashioning it in a way.

"I did." Oropher tilted his head, "You'll be aided with trying it on. Get used to it, Liruliniel, because it will become like a second skin to you." And with that said, he nodded at the smith and turned and left.

Liruliniel just sighed, she hadn't seen anything more beautiful before. She didn't think armour could be beautiful but this was. Don't get her wrong, most things in which the elves created were stunning, aesthetically pleasing and tactile, the look didn't deter from the functionality of an item; sometimes it just added to it, something so beautiful could be deadly. The armour consisted of plated scale shapes, not chainmail like what mortals have, yet clearly the same purpose; these were a silver and a muted gold in colour, in the light of the workshop the scales gleamed. A silver toned tunic was to be worn underneath and the smith pointed out where she could change into this, so she did. It was perhaps a little big, but she'd grow to it at least. Similar coloured trousers were worn underneath and she slipped on her brown boots and tucked the trousers into them.