I could feel Harry's stare burn into the back of my head as we pulled away. "You look gorgeous you ready for a fun night out" He smoothly asked while hooking an arm around my waist. I blushed and nodded my head as we began to walk. "You better not take me to a bar, I meet strange people there" I winked while teasing him.

"We would hope not. Your mine for the night wouldn't want any guy thinking otherwise." He laughed before opening the car door for me. We drove to the place which I was unknown to because he wanted to surprise me. "I hate surprises" I groaned as he smirked while placing a hand on my thigh.

"Well too bad my lips are sealed' He placed his pointer finger over his lips as I rolled my eyes. My fingers tapped on the side of the car as we rode along. It was about a 15 minute drive before we reached our destination. The windows were tinted so it was hard to see, but my face met the cold air yet again as Adam opened my door before I even had the chance to. Glad to see chivalry wasn't completely dead.

"Thank you" I smiled sweetly before hopping out. He wrapped his long arm around my waist and lead me into the restaurant. "Name" The young waiter asked while looking at Adam biting on the tip of the pencil he was holding.

"Adam Biggs" He said as the man nodded. He picked up two menus and gave us a nod. This place was nice, fancy but not over the top. Adam caught my stare as he wiggled his eyebrows causing me to laugh.

"Enjoy" The waiter smiled while sitting us down at a table for two. We say across from each other, as I folded my napkin over my lap. The waiter came back with a pitcher of water and filled our glasses.

" What would you all like to drink ?" He asked while taking out his notepad. "I will have a Merlot and Tiffany what would you like" Adam asked. "I will have a chardonnay please" I politely asked while grabbing my menu. He nodded before walking away. I crossed my legs under the table while facing Adam.

"You look lovely tonight" He smiled before unfolding his napkin. I brushed some hair behind my ear while giving him a shy smile. "Thanks" The waiter had came back and handed us our drinks. He took down our orders as we began to toast.

"I say we toast to our first date yeah" He winked while holding his glass up. I followed his action as my glass tapped his delicately . "To our first date" I repeated his words while bringing the chill glass to my lips. I took a smile sip letting the taste sit on my tongue. The soothing liquid tastes so good..

"So tell me about yourself " He curiously asked while leaning back in his chair.  I sat up straighter while rubbing my thumb on the glass of wine I was holding.

"Well I have a beautiful daughter named Darcy. She just had turned 3 recently. Everything in my free time has to do with her, but besides taking care of her I have always liked to draw its been a passion of mine for quite some time, once I had Darcy all my free time vanished" I sipped my glass of wine as he nodded his head.

"Oh I could understand, maybe you can draw for me sometime. Not to get into your personal business, but what is it like being a single young mother" He slowly asked, not trying to strike a nerve. I respected his concern.