Chapter n°14

I begin to stretch after our practice while sitting on the floor and chatting with Harumi. The training week is successfully over. Or almost successfully. I didn't get to talk neither with Kuroo at least but nor with the other boys. They kept training hard until the end and I didn't want to disturb them.

We also got to train with Karasuno boys' team, they explained us when to cheer and what to shout during matches so we quite prepared for the Spring tournament happening in few weeks from now on. I'm proud of the girls because they haven't complained during the week so everything worked out well.

"Tobio!" I wave at my brother as he passes by our gym while talking with Sugawara. He looks around as if a ghost was calling him making me to roll my eyes and giggle.
"I'm here, weirdo!" I yell and wave at him again trying to get his attention. Finally he looks into the gym and nods at Suga for second before heading into the gym. He stands above me uniterested and wipes sweat off his forehead.
"What do you want?" He mumbles like as if it was profoundly annoying to talk with his own sister.
"C'mon, sit with us!" Harumi grabs my brother's hand and pulls him forcefully down to make him sit on the floor with us. I giggle and lean closer to him taking arm around his neck.
"Tell me, nii-chan. Is everything okay in the team?" I rub his dark hair softly and smile at him with my typical wicked smile as I usually do when we have these brother-sister kind of conversations. Tobio just looks at me kinda confused and shrugs.
"Yeah, everything's fine." He answers simply and looks around.
"I'm hungry, can I go?" He looks at me and pushes me away a little to express his displeasure of being held in my arms. I snort and push him away acting all offended by his lack of interest in his older sister. Getting up I grab my bottle of water and make my way to the gym door. I can hear the two of them getting up as well but I get surprised as someone's strong arm wraps around my neck and pulls me toward them. I look up at Tobio who returns my look with a little grin. I giggle and hug him around waist as we walk together from the gym.

"Kageyama! Are you hiding behind your sister?" Hinata laughs out as soon as Tobio glares at him he takes up a defensive position with his arms up as if he was ready to fight with my brother. I giggle and hold Tobio around waist until Harumi squeeks and grabs my arm.
"Food! Let's go eat!" Almost drooling she drags me over to our cheerleader team standing around one grill with raw meat on plates which are prepared on a table next to the grill.
"I know you all are hungry but first, Karasuno High has a little surprise to cheer you up after the long training week!" Takeda-sensei claims as he stands on a little chair to gain more of attention among all those tall voleyball players. All the boys look at the poor teacher with hungry eyes trying to make him speed up so they can finally eat the promised barbecue. I glance for a second at Harumi who seems to be in unison with the teenage boys. I giggle a bit and make my way toward Takeda-sensei.

"Well..." He clears throat and looks down at me with quite a relief that it's not him anymore who keeps them from eating. I take his place on the chair and look around suddenly feeling uneasy as I feel all the glares at me.
"Well..." I try to continue and slowly play with my hair out of nervosity.
"The Karasuno cheer team decided to prepare a little surprise for you since you have been working very hard. It will be really short and you can eat afterwards." I smile a bit and hop down from the chair following my teammates to the open space where we are about to perform.

-Kuroo's POV-
When I first heard I'm going to spend a whole damn week with her I got surprisingly too excited. Now it has been already 4 days since we last spoke to each other. I can't help but to think that it's not only because we are both busy. There is something that made her stop smiling at me whenever shw had the chance. Maybe it's because of that cute blonde girl. Well, that's for sure. I wanted to tease her a bit in the beginning but I never knew it would end up like this.