𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

( I'm only updating because I'm bored🙄. The way those votes looking on that last chapter is mad outta pocket.)

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄📍𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒📍

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
📍𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐒📍

"So you telling me that an evil red headed bitch wants Dior to go play house with her or some shit?" Toolie's retarded ass asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No. She wants to like teach Dior how to control whatever powers she would develop if she wakes up." I explained to him.

"When, you mean? When she wakes up." Draco said, not even looking away from Dior. It's been hurting us all to see bro hurting like this and we've been trying to cheer him up but it's like he doesn't want to function without Dior. The doctors say that it may be something they call survivors guilt but fuck would he feel guilty for?

"Yeah. I mean when she wakes up." I corrected myself.

"So do we know this red headed bitch? Like who is she? She just came out of nowhere?" Toolie asked.

I shrugged. "I've never seen her a day in my life. I think she's just some really important lady to people that are like Dior." I tried to make an understanding off what was going on or who she was based off of the context of the situation but I couldn't really come up with an idea.

"I know that she's high ranking in whatever she does." I informed them.

"How you know that?" Draco asked with an eyebrow raised.

"When they had me locked up I noticed that her guards were really scary." I got up and threw my Popeyes box in the trash.

"Scary like how? Like scary to you or scared of her?" Toolie asked me.

"Scary towards her." I sat back down in my seat. "She also showed me a birthmark that she had. She said that in order to like unlock her full potential Dior has to take an oath for it to appear." Draco raised his eyebrow at my words.

"What does the birth mark look like?" He asked me.

"It's a crescent." I told him.

"On her stomach?" He asked and I nodded slowly, confused at what he was getting at.

"That can't be true because Dior has that birthmark." He sighed before showing us the birthmark.

"How?! She said in order for it to show you have to take an oath." I said speaking more to myself.

"So does Dior know more than she's telling us?" Toolie muttered in confusion.

"I don't know but she needs to wake up so we can figure it out." Draco said before sitting back and rubbing his hand down his face.