Chapter 2 Justin- News?!?

We were in the car driving to the mall and I guess the word got out. Justin Bieber is at the mall! I think I need a break from all this craziness. I guess there are too many interview. The last interview we did was about me and jasmine. Ugh I hate her no one likes her. She is so annoying I can't stand her she gets on my nerves. I put my finger on the window button and I was about to press it but then I heard Kenny say sternly " Don't open that window," I still had my finger on the button but kenny was staring at me for a long tome so it was kind of awkward. I just sighed and took my finger off the button.I was just gonna say hi and tell my fans how much I loved them.

" Justin canceled plans, we aren't going to the mall we are gonna go home and have a family dinner," I just nodded not wanting to get into another argument.

The car swerved off the curb of the mall we were headed to out house. We were currently in Atlanta,Georgia. The house over here is like the getaway house. We finally arrived at our house and Mrs Jenette was gardening her rosebuds. She was the gossiper in the neighborhood. " Good afternoon Mrs. Jenette " I said and then flashed my signiture smile at her.

She waved and said cheerfully " Good afternoon Justin," She waved at my mom " Good afternoon Pattie and others,"

" Good afternoon, Jenette" My mom said. Mrs. Jenette made her way over to our house and said " Word is going around that we are having new neighbors."

" Yay new neighbors." My mom started " And more screaming girls," She mumbled the last part so Jenette couldn't hear. " Well we are gonna go inside, Bye!" my mom said "cheerfully" Truth is she hated Mrs. Jenette We all said our goodbyes and we went inside.

We were at the table praying, we always pray . After we finished praying we started digging in. We ate in silence. All you heard was munching, crunching, and the forks hitting the glass plates. We had little conversation which was weird but it was the usual.

After I finished eating I went straight into the living room and layed down.

" Justyy bear I want you"'the stranger said "come with me" This girl she is beautiful she had beautiful emerald eyes and long brown hair. This girl she seems familiar but I have never had any contact with her or never met her. "Justin, Justin" I heard her tiny voice in my head it is gonna be there forever. " Justin wake up!! It's 11:00 you overslept." Ugh it was my mom. I just nodded and went to the bathroom.

When I got there I turned the showe. Undressed myself slowly from head to toe. As I stepped in the shower it felt amazing it was really relaxing ! Like little raindrops hitting against my body. Feeling Soo good I washed my body. When I finished i stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around the bottom half of my body. I stood in front of the mirror and got my toothbrush and put paste on it then I started brushing my teeth carefully trying not to make my gums bleed.

I finished brushing my teeth and went to my room. Throwing on my underwear and a white shirt and purple skinnies. I finished changing and went downstairs. When I was about to sit on the couch the bell rang. No one is here except me nice what if it was a fan.?

When I opened the door there stood....................