Captured Memories-// Chapter 7 =(Arelette)=

Wow tonight was..............fun, I guess. Justin was nothing I expected, I thought he would be some snobby popstar who hated every one of his fans. I was really surprised, that caught me off gaurd. In the beginning it was kinda awkward, then it turned out to be fun.

  The rustling sounds of the tree against my window was kind of annoying, I was laying in my new bedroom and it felt different from my old room, man I miss Jeremiah. I felt hot tears roll down my puffy cheeks. I decided to text him. Good Night, Babe (: XOXOX  I smiled to myself, I love him so much.

 A few minutes later he texted back, Babe, I love u member that. I will not cheat on you, you are my life. I miss u! (: ♥ Good night. sweet dreams...... maybe of me. (; XoXoXoXo

 I grinned, I hope he comes to visit or I go visit him. Nothing could go wrong at this moment. I was about to go to sleep, but then I felt the urge to go pee. I ran to my room, did my business and then went back to my room. It felt kind of creepy in this house, the whole house was dark and like only one light is on.

 When I looked outside it was pretty dark, my bed was facing the window which was pretty scary.

 Then, I heard something being trown at my window, I got scared and got the bat that was under my bed, then went to the window. When I looked down there was.........