Toss The Receipt

+18!Rantaro x +18!Reader [Smut]

Modern AU!

WARNING: Sexual content!

And uhhh Happy Valentine's day mwahh

"Ah," Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

You caught Rantaro sneakily placing a box of condoms into the shopping cart when your back was turned. There was an angry twitch of your eyebrow as your boyfriend flashes you a nonchalant grin still placing the box down.

"What are you doing?!" You whispered harshly, face burning up.

"What do you think?" Rantaro laughs. "I'm restocking."

"Well, think about restocking the fridge first!" You rubbed the bridge of your nose in annoyance. "After all, we just had friends over and Kokichi happened to inhale all our food...!"

The male sighs, "I don't need to be reminded..."

"Put those back,"

"No!" He protests.

"At least buy it some other time!" You pouted.

"But, we're already here."

There was a pause as you began reaching for the box, his green eyes widen. You snatched the carton and raised it above your head, well, it had little effect because Rantaro practically jumps over the shopping cart to stop your actions. As much height difference there was between the two of you, you stood your ground.

"Gosh, you're hopeless!" You scolded as you dodged him from cornering you against the shelf.

"No, no, listen to me," Rantaro bargains, holding your wrist and taking the box away. "How long has it been since we've spent some time together?"

Your face flushes pink, "Are you kidding? We just finished our exams, we were studying our asses off...!"

"Yeah, and that's the thing," He points out and returns the condoms into the cart which pisses you off. "I think you're a little cranky."

"What are you talking about?" You gave him an angry pout when he taps his finger against your nose. There was a charming grin on his face and you knew exactly what he was referring to, you started to shake your head. "No way..."

"Who knows?" He shrugs playfully, glancing down at you. "Maybe you're a little frustrated? Always putting your grades before your urges. Spending the night with your homework rather than your actual boyfriend-"

"I get it," You muttered bashfully.

Rantaro's hand grips your cheeks together, "I love how understanding you are."

You shook off his grip from your face and grabbed his wrist tightly, "Rantaro, I'm not going to pay for those-!"

"No need to worry, babe." He lowers his lashes in a teasing way. "I'll pay."

You perk up at his offer, "You'll pay?" There was a small grin on your face as you glance to the side.

"Yeah, anything," He sighs with fake sadness. "Jeez, it's just condoms. You don't have to get so flustered."

You were back to being timid, "W-Well, you always buy them on your own time... I don't know, it's embarrassing..."

"I think it's time for you to admit the fact that you have urges and you can't just fool around freely, right?" Rantaro shrugs his shoulders. "No one's going to judge you for wanted protection."

"I know that...! But..." You slapped your hands over your red face and whimpered loudly.

"Okay, I'll admit it, I miss being inside y-" Rantaro stops himself midsentence when you hit his arm lightly. "With you! I miss being with you!"