1

Bella pov

"Babe you need to wake up hurry up!" My girlfriend yelled. I groaned, finally getting up. I walked to the bathroom turning on the shower and grabbing my toothbrush and towel before jumping in. Once the hot water hit my skin all my thoughts came running to me.

My life was becoming so boring I had nothing, my girlfriend Jam meant nothing to me, I already graduated high school it's just what do I do now? I want to know the answer to that question. Nothing about my life is interesting. My girlfriend is so beautiful but I just don't like her anymore.

I am thinking about getting an apartment in Australia since all of my friends from middle school are there now. Maybe my life will get better. I'll give it a try.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my girlfriend though...breakup? I don't know. I'll think of something though. Speaking of the devil. I heard my girlfriend come into the bathroom starting her morning routine.

"Babe?" I asked her.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Come in here," I told her.

"Babe, I just did my hair," She exclaimed.

"Please?" I asked again.

"Fine," I heard her sigh and walk towards the shower door, opening it to expose my naked body. The cold air hitting my soft warm skin making me shriek. She took her clothes off and came in. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her naked body closer to mine. This would be the last time I get to touch her and who knows who Ill find there. I softly pushed her towards the shower wall making her back touch the cold shower wall, making her wince in shock. "I got you," I said while she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I grabbed the strap-on dildo and quickly put it on. I inserted it into her womanhood slowly making a low moan escape her mouth. I pulled her closer so I could hear her moans one last time. I began thrusting faster and faster and faster. Kissing her in between thrusts to muffle every moan to me. She grabbed my hair and yelled, "FASTER!" I did as told and thrusted faster.

She yelled, "IM GONNA CUMMMM!" I looked her in the eyes and shook my head. She bit her lip before continuing to moan in my ear louder and louder until I nodded my head to signal that it's okay. I pulled out and she came all over my stomach. I kissed her and all my emotions finally hit me, a tear fell down from my eye causing her to ask, causing more to come down while I just continued kissing her.

"I'm sorry, " I said in between kisses. She pulled away wiping away my tears.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I think we need to break up..." I said.

I looked at her face and she had tears rolling down her face. I pulled her into a hug.

"Get out," Was the last thing she said to me. I jumped out the shower, quickly dried off and started packing. I grabbed my bags and left. I got into my uber and left for the airport. While in the car I booked my ticket and started looking at apartments, I finally arrived at the airport. I walked in looking for my gate. I found my gate and took a seat looking for apartments again. Finally, I found one it was 10,478, 2,000 a month. I called them and talked to them about the two-story one and finally got it. My flight was finally here. I called and texted all my friends there that I was coming before getting on.

I started smiling looking out the window on the plane.

"See you soon Australia!"