"JAY COME GET THIS BITCH" he yelled out to jay.

The black and blue car truck door opened and a big tall darkskin buff men came out causing Lisa to take a step back.

"Aye I'll call the police you bet not touch me nigga" Lisa said unlocking her phone. Jay quickly walked up to Lisa snatching her up off the ground by her legs carrying her to the truck before pushing her inside.

"Now back to you" Dave said facing diamond before walking up to her slowly. "You know that was a coward move...you...left...when I went to the club" he said lifting a eyebrow "I thought you was stronger then that dime" he said mumbled licking over his lips

Lisa begin to bang on the car window yelling. "LET ME OUT THE FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH" she yelled out "IM GONNA-" Lisa words got cut short by jay grabbing Lisa face sticking duct tap on her mouth muffling her yelling.

"D-dave" Diamond mumbled. "What are you doing here you need to leave and let her go" she said looking up at him she was trying to be strong but on the inside she was trembling with fear her heart was thumping out of her chest she thought he could hear it.

Dave tugged at his bottom lip before speaking. "I missed my baby" he chuckled. "Come on...go in da car withchu friend" he said shifting all his weight on his right leg crossing his big arms over his buff chest looking at her lazily tugging at his top lip

Diamond frowned her eyebrows looking at him like his was stupid he must be out his freaking mind she thought. "I'm not getting in that freaking car" she said crossing her arms over her chest. "You need to leave"

"Don't make this shit hard na...imma ask you one mo time to get yo stupid ass in da car" he growled at her clenching and unclenching his teeth.

"And I said no dave" she challenged looking him dead in the eyes. "Let her out and you can go" she said walking towards the car

Dave quickly snatched her up pinning her hands above her head. "You wanna be stubborn...huh" he mumbled in her ear before tugging at it with his teeth lightly

Diamond started to fight dave off her but like always she couldn't he was too strong. "D-dave let g-go off me" she whimpered as tears started to blur her vision.

"You want me to go?...what about are daughter" Dave said pushing himself off her before opening the side door

"Bout fucking time" Lisa said about to get out the car but jay snatched her back holding her down. "LET ME GO BITC-" Lisa tried to say but her sentence got cut short with a powerful slap to the face by jay causing her to fly back to the car door and whimper in pain. "owww...h-he hit me" she whimpered rubbing her face as tears slowly slid down her soft cheeks

"DONT HIT HER" diamond yelled trying to charge at jay but dave held her back. "let me go David I'm not freaking playing" she said struggling to get out off dave tight grip.

"aye yo calm yo lil ass down" Dave whispered in her ear gripping her neck. "You don't see our daughter" he said moving his hand up to her cheeks gripping it forcing her to look at a pink car seat with a sleep kairi inside.

Diamond tensed up how did he get her? did my mom really give her him after what happened? She thought to her self as tears started to run down her cheeks she started to panic. "Dave please... don't make me go I don't want to go give me my daughter please dave" she begged looking up at him with eyes tear stain cheeks.

Dave smirked to himself looking down at her. "Get in" he said nodding his head over to the open door that was by kairi carseat.

"Dave ple-" her sentence go cut short by Dave yelling at her

"GET YO ASS IN THE FUCKING CAR DIAMOND" he yelled pushing her towards the car causing her to stumble a little

Diamond started to sob. "I don't want to" she sobbed looking at dave before looking down at kairi

Dave ignored her and pushed her legs inside the car before going around to the driver side hopping inside before pulling off to a unknown destination. Dave had so many things planned inside his head for diamond sneaking off and leaving him with his daughter Dave was more then angry he was furious with her he wanted so badly to choke the living hell out of her but he knew he couldn't do it at least not in front of they daughter he was going to make diamond wish she never left.

"Are you okay" Lisa whispered to diamond who was silently crying rubbing kairi cheeks. Diamond looked up at lisa before nodding her head.

"Are you okay...did he hit you hard" diamond whispered back rubbing her cheek softly causing Lisa to flinch back. "Ow...yes it still hurt...these niggas are crazy we have to get the fuck out of here" Lisa said seriously looking at diamond before looking down at kairi who was sucking on her pacifier.

"don't you think I know that...h-how did he f-find me" she asked with a worried look looking at lisa who only shrugged with her eyebrows frowned. "I don't fucking know but I'm more then ready to leave I'm tired as shit we just had a good time now we coming home to being fucking-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" jay yelled looking at lisa with rage in his eyes. Diamond,Lisa and kairi flinched at his deep loud voice causing kairi to start whining.

"My baby" she whispered yelled at jay because picking kairi up who was still whining. "It's okay baby...it's okay" diamond said kissing her forehead trying to calm her down.

Jay only rolled his eyes. "Aye bro when the fuck is we getting to this damn house" jay asked rubbing his temples getting frustrated from kairi crying. "Probably in 30 mins" Dave said looking at diamond thru the mirror he stared at her for a minute before looking back at the road she's mine and she'll always be...thought she could fucking leave me dave thought to his self frowning getting mad all over again. "FUCK! WHY YOU DO THAT SHIT DIAMOND" He yelled at her hitting the dash board causing her to jump in fear as kairi started to cry louder. "D-dave p-please your scaring her"

"he so rude" Lisa mumbled still rubbing her cheek that was slightly turning red. "I should have hit his ugly ass back" she frowned still talking to her self.

Meanwhile diamond was still trying to calm kairi down. "It's okay mama mommy's here" diamond whispered in her ear rocking her. "I love you mami" she said smiling at kairi. Diamond glanced up at Dave to see him staring back at her glancing at the road every now in then. "I hate your daddy" she murmured kissing kairi cheek.

"I heard yo ass...don't be telling mah daughter that fuck ass shit dime gshit" Dave growled gripping the steering wheel

Diamond just shook her head and leaned back on the door waiting for the car to stop she was tired all she wanted to do was go to sleep with her babygirl but little did she know dave had other plans for her...

LET ME KNOWWW! 😭

I wanted to do a update because y'all asked so here y'all go 💅🏽. VOTE & COMMENT I like y'all opinions 😊

NEXR CHAPTER COMING SOON...