𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14

"Rin! you won't imagine!" said EunDae through the phone.

"Oh, what is it?" Rin asked curious.

"Doctors said there's a chance for Mark waking up soon!" EunDae said excited. Rin squealed happily.

"really?! that's grate news! I'm so happy!" Rin said smiling widely.

"but i'm kind of worried of his reaction when he learns about his parents..." EunDae said with a lower voice.

"That's... well yeah... just stay with him and help him" suggested Rin. "it will not be the same, but if he has your support, he will feel better" added Rin.

"Yes... i will" agreed EunDae.

They hung up a bit later and Rin went down to have lunch with her brother and his boyfriend.

"So, tell un about your soulmate" suggested Jungkook.

"oh.. uh.. well he has a very cute laugh, although loud" she started. "he also is very fun to be around, he has many crazy ideas" she said giggling a bit. "He is chinese, but he came to live here a while ago, where he met Jisung and became best friends" she added.

"am I going to meet him soon?" asked Jimin curiously.

"wait what? uh, i guess...?" Rin said looking at her plate. "he is very nice, so i think you'll like him" said Rin smiling a bit.

They finishes lunch and Rin went to a store close to their house for some rice cakes. As she walked, she saw a familiar figure, which she recognized and Jaemin. She run towards him to catch up with him.

"Hey Jaemin!" she said smiling.

"oh, hi! what brings you here?" he asked.

"i'm going to the rice cake shop, what about you?" she said as she walked next to him.

"really? that's my grandma's shop! so i'm going there too" he explained.

"oh my! i really love her rice cakes, my family always buys them from her. It's weird i've never seen you around there" she said trying to recall all her moments there.

"I have actually seen you, but i was a bit shy to say hello, so i didn't came near" Jaemin said putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"oh, that explains it, well, i'm glad we are now friends" she smiled.

They continued walking and a few moments later they arrived to the said shop.

"Oh! Rin! Glad you came!" said the old lady, who was Jaemin's grandma. "oh? you also came with Nana? are you friends?" she asked.

"Oh hey grangran" he said smiling. "yup, we are friends from school" he said.

"oh that's grate! Rin, this was the grandson i have told you about all this time!" Jaemin's grandma said happily.

Rin bought what she needed and was going back home now. "Thank you for your rice cakes!" she said smiling and waving her free hand.

"You are welcome darling! Nana! go with her" ordered Mss. Na. Jaemin nodded and went towards the girl.

"So, how was your date with Chenle?" Jaemin asked when they were a bit far from the Rice cake shop.

"It was pretty grate, he such a fun person, i really like him" she said blushing at the last part.

"That's good to hear! I wish i could meet my soulmate soon" he said looking at the sky. "i'm curious of pink" he added.

"well, pink is a very soft and warm color. It is a combination of white and red, it's pretty nice" she described it as best as she could.

"it's a light color i suppose, because of the white" he said imagining.

"yup, it's light usually, but it also has darker shades and any other color" she said.

They soon arrived to Rin's house and they bid their goodbyes. Rin metered her house as she waved goodbye. When he was a bit far, she entered her house and left the rice cakes at the kitchen counter. She then plopped in the sofa and watched movies while texting Chenle for the rest of the avenging.

a bit of a filler episode! wish you liked it :>.