"You look at me as though you're hungry." Dawn commented pleasantly.

                "If you really do know what I've done," Rodger replied. "you can probably guess what I'm thinking."

                Dawn offered a little seductive smiled.

Rodger felt a shiver run down his spine. "Shall we get to business?" His fingers drummed across the table.

"Not so swiftly." Dawn laughed. "I wish to speak to you first. Somewhere more private perhaps?"

"Would you like to take a walk?"

"I would in fact. Come, let's move." Dawn stood, and he followed.

They took to the sidewalk beside one another, sneaking glances at each other's face. He, the murderer, and she, the victim Rodger couldn't seem to understand.

"Have you ever received a request like mine?" Dawn wanted to know.

"No." Rodger chuckled. "I hadn't even a clue that someone knew of my deeds."

"I've seen it." Dawn whispered. "Once before."

"Does it frighten you?" his voice was deep.

"I long for it." She whispered.

"Why?"

"I can't disclose that information to you. I'm sorry."

"How do you want me to do it then?"

"The same as everyone else." She licked her lips nervously. "I want you to stab me, and kill me quickly."

"Now?"

"No. But soon."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes."

"When do you want to do it?"

"Well...I have a condition in exchange for my life."

"What?" Rodger's eyebrows rose.

"I want you to spend some time with me first." Dawn explained. "I want to know you. I want to know everything about the person who ends my life. It would make it...easier I suppose. And it would be easier to kill me if you knew me, yes?"

"The opposite actually." Rodger shivered.

"Then we don't talk about me. So be it. But I don't want to just be a kill. I want to be the kill. Do you understand?"

"I do." With her beauty that surpassed all others, her death would be the most marvelous ever.

"Do you accept?"

"I don't know. You see, the kill is my release, the way to make the universe and myself at peace. But it's the hunt that is the fun. Without the hunt, the final act isn't as breathtaking as it should be. It's the chase that makes the kill all the more satisfying."

"I'll make a deal then. On the week I decided it's time, I'll walk down the street of your killing area every day. One of those days, whichever you choose, you can hunt me down and kill me. I'll probably make good game because by that time I'll be skittish about this whole decision. And that way, as well, it's impossible for me to go back on my word. What do you say?"  

The very thought thrilled Rodger's core. He nodded.

"Wonderful."

"But what makes you think I'm going to wait?" Rodger asked in a growl. "What's stopping me from killing you at this moment?"

"Because you want to make my death as beautiful as possible. And for you, waiting in anticipation is a joy. Therefore, you're going to wait for the perfect time."

Rodger sighed. "You truly are something special." He couldn't wait to see her rich red blood against that wonderfully pallid skin. He touched her jaw line as she stared up at him. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

Ah, so young. "Are you sure you don't want to live life a little more?" He had never killed one so young before. There was no point in killing someone who hadn't tasted life-why cut a bloom before it unfurls as a rose?

"Death is my only choice." Dawn muttered.

"If you insist." She was so young, so naïve, so wide-eyed and fragile, a little white lamb. But he would love to spill her blood. It would be his most glorious kill.

"Do you have a cell phone?" Dawn asked.

"No." he didn't trust phones, especially cell phones.

"I'll email you our next meeting then." She told him.

Rodger nodded. She glanced at him one last time, her blue eyes strikingly sad, longing almost, and walked down the street. Rodger was left standing there dumbfounded. He strangely found his soul soaring, as though he had his knife at her heart already. She was a creature unlike Rodger had ever encountered before, and he hungered for more.

 So what do you think of Rodger huh????? I know you probably hate him right now, but I'm hoping that opinion will slowly change. This is probably the darkest story I've ever done, even darker than The Youngest Prince where Amelia is constantly worried she's gonna get raped XD. But, I can't help it. This story line popped into my head and its just too deliciously dark and cute not to write.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know anything you want to tell me in the comments. I need feedback on this thing!!!!