Snowly kisses<3 +1!

lol thanks for youur patience :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I hesitantly unlocked the ebony padlock on my locker and swiftly opened the rusty door.

I stared into my prominent locker and rummaged through the trash searching for my Geography book.

Once I found It I snatched the purple book, and a few other miscellaneous items like my peach colored Secrets bag, and my Jansport zebra bookbag.

I put the items into my arms as I close my locker with a sigh.

It was the same routine everyday I would dispose of my things into my locker then come back and get what I needed for the next and so on It was really becoming a drag.

My face instantly lite up when I thought about after today, It would stop for a while. I pursed my lips when remembered It would still continue when I return.

"Mackie!" A voice cheered reviving me from my thoughts.

I turn to be accompanied by a girl walking towards me. Her damp hazel hair up In a messy ponytail. She was wearing a long sleeve button up tee, denim jeans, and black converse. Her velvet geography book In her right hand and a bookbag that puffed out like a chipmunk's cheeks slung over her left.

"Heyy Taylor," I turn around recieving a grin from her.

"Are you as excited as me!" She squeled.

"Are you kidding I've been waiting my whole life for this moment!" I say mimicing her excitment with a hint of sarcasm.

"Don't be such a smartalec Mackie," She says hitting my arm forcelessly "Well I'll be at your house at 4:01 ok, we can have a party!"

Taylor loved being one minute late It made her feel like she was so fashionably late.

"Your so exact Taylor," I chuckle putting emphasis on the word exact "And I don't think so Marty would blow his top If he found out I had a party."

Marty was my legal guardian, he took care my sister Chelsey and I as If we were his children.

"Hello gorgeous," a voice tears me from my thoughts.

"Hey Zack," I respond forcing his hands from my eyes.

"What are you two talking about?"

"Winter break, are you excited?" I answer as If It was the most obvious thing In the world.

"You know It more time with you," He smirked sending me a wink.

"Well I guess I'll leave this little lovefest see you In geo Mackie." Taylor inturupted.

"Oh we were just leaving to," I responded with a frown.

I didn't like being around Zack as much when I'm around Taylor because I feel as though she may be left out, or sad because she doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

"Well I better be going to", Zack replies.

Zack leans over as an attempt to peck my lips, I return the favor and we say our goodbyes.

Grabbing Taylors arm I shriek "We're going to be late!"

I'm surprised the bell hasn't rung yet but I could already tell we were sure to be late.

Rushing towards the geography classroom still holding Taylors arm I sigh a sigh of relief.

We stop In front of the classroom which read on a palate to the left 'Room 204, Geography''