Snowly Kisses<3 +2!

I know It's slow but every story Is It gets interesting later on! I have a few surprising events going to happen :P so keep reading youuh wont regret it. still not done I saved just in case something happened to my computer like last time >:( and this ones a bit short I'll fix that tommorow.and something weird happened I pressed save then when I came back to it it had a little <p> then everything I mean everything was smushed together and I just had to seperate it UHHHH!!!! and the italics i had to do again I'll fix what i may have messed up tommorow...

*Recap*

Hoping to scare him I opened the door as quietly as i could and looked around quickly taking in my environment.

I walked slowly and tip toed to my next destination, the living room.

I stopped when I saw something my eyes couldn't believe. Tears trickled at my eyes when I saw the sight of Summer on Zack's lap with there lips pressed together.

I repeated her words from earlier today

"Just thought you'd like to hear me say I hope you have a good winter break after today."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My purse fell out of my now trembling hands and landed with a loud Thump!

The sound of my purse drew there attention giving me looks like they just noticed I was here.

"What are you doing here?" Zack said under his breath.

"I think the real questions what Is she doing here!" I muffled and scolded him.

"Just let me-" Zack said regret In his voice.

"Explain?" I inturupted, "What's there to explain! What did you just so happen to fall on Summer and your lips somehow manage to touch." I snapped, cringing at how harsh that sounded.

It doesn't matter If It's harsh I told myself, he's just another player! More tears trickled at my eyes, pouring out from my tear ducts.

"Just let me explain!" Zack got up from the brown love seat.

My eyes widened at his tone of voice, he never raised his voice.

Watching him with clutched teeth and my fists in balls I growled

"Then tell me what happened?"

He narrowed his eyes.

"I thought so."

I snag my purse of the ground hiking it over my shoulder.

Digging my hands into my pocket before going out the door I touch a cold piece of metal and chuck it at him aiming for his face. But I miss hitting him in the chest.

He bent down to grab It never leaving my gaze.

Grabbing me by the arm I scream "Let Go!"

"Not until you hear what I have to say,"

"I gave you a chance now if you don't let go In three you leave me no choice."

One, Two, Three. At three I frantically slammed my head back hitting Zack straight In the nose.

He loosened his grip enough so I could escape.

I ran to my car as fast as I could gasping for air when I was strapped Inside.

Guilt washed over me as I think of how hard I hit Zack In the nose.

Focusing on the door before I left I see Zack with a bloody nose, and Summer being shrugged off Zack's forearm. She noticed me and gave me a devilish grin matching Taylor's from earlier today.