Snowly Kisses<3 +3!

Heyy guys I'm really sorry about this but I stopped It's all just a game til' it's game over because I haven't wrote it lately and I'm getting bored with it I mean I know what I'm gonna do but just didn't feel like writing it youuh know what I mean?  Well anyways I went to delete the second chapter and once I deleted it I realized I had 2 comments I was soooo upset cause I didn't read them uhhh! If youuh wrote me a comment on that one please please pm or comment telling me what youuh wrote because my curiousity just got the best of me thanks.Anyone want me to bring It back for youuh guys I will so just leave me a comment and I'll work with it alright?(: And sorry for the wait for this story things came up and then the holidays Woo! I got busy :P so thanks for reading and hope youuh enjoy and again with marty anyone got an idea i got absolutely no comment Ideas on him thanks and also I forgot about Summer I know who she is so here youuh go sooorrry one last thing I'm adding the last names cause I have no clue when the right moment to add it is sooo here! ENJOY***:D

And the story!~~~

*Recap*

I read Zack's first, It read My Boy! ily:) I winced at the caller idea hoping to change it later, Macky I can explain it's all a misunderstanding I swear I would never do anything to you you have to trust me we need to talk about this?

The next message said I no your ignoring me but can you text me back I want to know how your feeling - always your lover Zack......

I felt my face heat up at the last part he wrote "- always your lover Zack......."

Was this guy serious? He just broke my heart and know he's writing text that he'll always love me?

I don't know about you but that didn't feel like love, breaking the person you loves heart with someone who's. I stopped myself before I could continue.

I moaned shutting my phone letting tears trickle down my face.

This was going to be harder then I thought.

*Chapter 3*

I blinked my tears away and thought on the bright side attempting to atleast make myself the slightest bit better. I glanced down at my pink-jeweled phone. I just couldn't do it. Doubt flushed through me as I stared back at my phone.

"Should I write back to him?" I grieve without a moments hesitation because I already knew the answer.

I quickly pressed letters creating the text "I'm fine zack there's no misunderstanding I saw what I saw It's over It's done with I'm sorry Zack. I'm fine a little upset and I'm gonna drop off youur things tommorow or whenever alright? -Mackie:D"

I shut my phone and lifted the covers onto my cold, stone body. I turned on my small t.v and leaving it on the channel It's on.

Get youur very own Snuggie now at a store near youuh! We have different colors and varieties t-

The commercial got interupted by the sound of my sunshine ringtone that signified I recieved a text message.  

 My Boy! ily:)- "Mackenzie.. I apologize I'm really sorry I understand If you dont forgive me but Id appreciate It If you'd atleast hear my side of the story. I agnoledge it if you dont but id really like that If you dont i understand and I'll pick up my things at your house tommorow if thats ok or the day after ok? -Really sorry Always yours Zack........."

Acknowledge was badly writen. I didn't really know what to say next.

For my last reply I came up with "I'm tired I'll talk to you tommorow and yes thats fine and I think I've heard enough for one day see ya. -Mackie:D"