Chapter 9

Arianas POV

I had been together with Josh for a month and he keeps attempting to deepen our kisses, I only just learned the boys birthday! 

He was becoming slightly clingy when we werent at school but when we were he would barely speak to me hes more interested in speaking to Emily and her friends, Im glad me and Luke sorted everything out I really needed them right now. 

Calum admitted his feelings last night for Erin and it was the most adorable moment ive ever actually witnessed including the movies, He knocked on her house with a guitar and a bunch of roses, which were her favourite, he cerenaded her and they ended up kissing, none of them will tell me if they are dating so Im determined to get it out of one of them.

I wish Erin came to this school because she would probably be in a lot of my lessons, Kate and Rose said they didnt want to be in the band anymore and walked out on a rehearsal, luckily before we booked any gigs. 

Ashton began to dislike Josh for some reason and I didnt understand why since none of them would tell me that either.

I fell asleep at around 10:30pm since I was exhausted from school, I tucked myself into the bed sheets and closed my eyes.

From Josh

I love you 

To Josh

I love you too 

From Josh

Okay, I have to go bye. 

That is probably the longest conversation we have had for atleast a week now, he clearly doesnt feel the same about me anymore, the spark seems to have faded slightly, he doesnt smile into our kisses like he used to. 

He spends more time with Emily and her friends than he ever has with me.

"Ariana, are you okay?" Ashton stopped me in the middle of the street and I realised I was crying, "Guys, Im gonna take Ariana to get ice cream" He called back to the boys and they all said okay.

Ashton bit his lip when he saw how much I have been crying already, "Will you tell me when we are there?" I smiled slightly since he wasnt going to stop pestering me until I told him, "Ill take that as a yes" He winked and I giggled again. 

We got to the ice cream shop and we ordered the same as what me and Josh had before, we sat down in a booth and I noticed Josh walk in with another girl, I threw my hood up and pulled the strings, Ashton almost choked on his ice cream whilst laughing at me.

"He's here with Victoria" I gasped and Ash soon caught on to what I was talking about "ill go order for us beautiful" I overheard and Victoria had sat on the booth behind us, Ashton was smiling at me and that made me very nervous for some reason.

I pulled my hood back down when Josh had walked past, "so what do you want to do tonight babe?" He asked and I gasped and watched Ashton's fists clench, I put my hands onto his fists and shook my head, he nodded and I listened again, "why are you checking your phone so much baby?" She asked with her stupid stuck up voice.

"Just seeing if Ariana has texted me" my eyes widened at the mention of my name, "why are you even dating her, she's such a loser!" She added and I rolled my eyes, "she has no friends and I'm just trying to see how long it will be before she snaps" I choked out a laugh, "what do you mean?" She asked again, "she's getting annoyed because I'm being clingy to the ugly slag, and I'm clearly making Ashton jealous, do you see his face when I interrupt them? I'm going to make them hate me so much that Ariana falls out with them and has nobody" he sounded evil.

I got up and walked around to his booth, I glared at him and chucked his coffee all over him and I tipped his ice cream onto his head,"were over you little rat" I spat and he gasped again. "Baby, I was joking" he fake laughed, "save it you stuck up snob, your a stupid prick, just leave me alone" the tears built up and I ran out of the ice cream shop.

"Ariana!!" I stopped and turned on my heel, I saw a red faced Ashton with clenched fists, I ran up to him and my hands cupped his face, "what happened" I gasped and ran my finger against his bruises and cuts on his fists.

"I gave him what he deserved, your fucking perfect, you don't deserve any of this shit, I had to do something to stop it, I would have done it sooner but you would have hat-" I cut him off and locked our lips, he kissed me back and his arms fell around my waist, he smiled when I pulled away and I bit my lip, I took his hand in mine as we headed back to my house, "you didn't have to do that, you know?" I sighed and he stopped me again.

"You deserve to be treated properly, if he isn't gonna treat you right he needs to learn a lesson, which he has, anyone is lucky to have you Ariana, your beautiful, funny, adorable, you always make me smile, I love you, you make me laugh daily" I stopped him, "what did you say?" I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"You make me laugh daily" he repeated and I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "no before that" he laughed "you always make me smile" I groaned, "after that" I giggled. "I said I love you" he looked to the ground and my heart pounded in my chest, "y-you love me?" I gasped and he nodded and bit his lip, "its o-okay if you don't lo-" I cut him off again by reconnecting our lips.

"I love you too" I muttered and he smiled, he intertwined our fingers as we reached the doorstep, he kissed me again before we went inside to the others, I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"Did you do it?" Calum rushed out with michael beside him, Ashton nodded and I was getting confused, "do you wanna explain?" I giggled and they shook their heads.

"Holy sh-" calum stopped himself and I giggled, "Erin is coming!" He ran into the living room and I opened the door and hugged Erin, "Ariana can i-" I slammed the door in Josh's face as he was approaching after Erin walked inside.

I blocked his number as well and blocked him from anything else he could contact me on, "I'll get rid of him" Luke stood up and went outside, I watched as Josh ran away, he feared my brother and it made me happy that I now have the boys to protect me.

"Erin where did you go?" I shouted and noticed cal was missing too, "I have a feeling they will get together" I smirked and michael agreed.

I sighed and went into the kitchen, I noticed Calum and Erin making out against the counter, I silently tip toed out of the kitchen and ran back to the boys, "they're making out!" I whisper yelled and smirks formed on their faces.