Chapter 25 (FINALE)

Arianas POV

2 weeks later. 

That was probably the worst birthday I have ever experienced, I turned 16 last week and Ashton broke up with me on my birthday. Obviously I cried until I couldnt cry anymore because he said he would always be there for me and protect me. He lied to me. 

Erin stormed into Mr Davies class and sat beside me, "Whats up?" I asked her, "The sky" She laughed. "That was lame" I burst into laughter and she hit me playfully, "your both lame shutup!" Luke spat from behind us.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around and looked at Erin, "What the hell?" she whispered, "First it was Calum, then it was Ash and now Luke?!" I nodded my head. "hes been different at home now too" I sighed. 

"Its happening" I whispered and wiped a tear falling from my eye, "Your such a baby stop crying!" Calum shouted. "Ariana Hemmings be quiet!" Mr Davies shouted at me. "Are you serious?!" I hissed and leant back in my chair. 

"Michael is the only one whos being nice to me" I sighed and decided to text Michael quickly. 

To Michael

Why are they beginning to bully me again? 

From Michael

Ill explain later x 

"he said he will explain later.." I began to panic and Erin tried to calm me down. "Sir! Can I take Ariana to the nurse, she isnt feeling too well" Mr Davies nodded. "Running away from your problems now are we?" Ashton smirked. I ignored him and walked past only to be tripped up by either Luke or Calum.

The whole classroom burst into laughter as I faceplanted the hard classroom floor, I ran out of the classroom with Erin by my side as we headed to the nurses office. My breaths got shorter and sharper. 

"Ariana is having a panic attack, can you help her?" Erin asked the nurse, I slid down the wall to try and relax but I began to cry making it harder for me to breathe. "Alright, Ariana take deep breaths" The nurse instructed how I should breathe, I tried it but started crying straight away and began to shake slightly.

I managed to get my breathing under control and I rested my pounding head against the wall, "W-why am I having so many p-panic attacks?" I sniffled and looked up at Erin who looked extremely worried. 

"Because of your idiot brother and his friends" she rolled her eyes and I nodded my head and brought one of my hands up to my forehead. "Why are they bullying me again?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. 

"They are idiots Ariana" She sighed and moved some hair from my face. "I feel dizzy" I mumbled and closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall again. 

----------------------------

Erin hasnt left my side since my panic attack this morning, We are currently heading back to my house and ignoring the cruel words people are shouting at me. Why am I hated all of a sudden? I havent done anything!.

I unlocked my front door and we went inside and went upstairs quickly, I closed my bedroom door and we sat on my bed and went onto my laptop and we decided to record a youtube video for my channel. 

"hello!" We shouted in unison, "Im Ariana and this is Erin" She waved at the camera and my breath got caught in my throat when I heard the four boys were downstairs, "Erm.. lets sing a song" Erin laughed. 

She put a karaoke version of 'What makes you beautiful' by one direction. She sang the first verse and we both sang the chorus and I sang the second verse and we both sang the rest of the song. 

"Your all beautiful no matter what! Nobody is perfect and we all have flaws. Keep your head up high and keep smiling. Dont let anyone bring you down especially bullies. They make themselves look bad, so dont worry about them!" Erin stopped the recording and I burst into tears. 

The door opened and I put my arms around my head and Erins arm didnt move from around me, "Ariana" It was Michael. I looked up slowly and saw that he was alone. I smiled and he sat down on the bed as I wiped my tears. 

"Chelsea made a bet saying that we couldnt be nice to you for over 2 months, Luke agreed to it and that is when he started being nice, He proved Chelsea wrong and she called off the bet meaning hes gone back to the way he was. I havent changed back and I wont!" Michael threw his arms around me and I cried into his chest. 

Erin had left the room for a few minutes so she could give us some privacy as I was just crying and he was trying to comfort me. 

I looked up at him and he looked down at me and smiled, I leant in and our lips locked together for a few seconds, I pulled away and bit my lip and blushed. "sor-" he cut me off. "Ariana, I think I like you." he said softly. 

"Really?"....

------------------------

(A/N: THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK, THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I'M SORRY IF IT GOT BORING IN SOME PARTS OR IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THOUGH!  I LOVE YOU :) XX)